View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
1v4c4v5n0s

Default Beckett I feel better today

Here are his thoughts:
What did the doctors say? “I just got checked. I’m definitely better today than I was yesterday. Those were encouraging things. I don’t know where we go from here.”
“”How do I feel? I feel all right. I feel better today. I felt like I got hit in the head. I think getting rid of some of the headache stuff I had yesterday is probably good. No activity I guess today.”
Next start? “I don’t know,Cheap Gucci Sunglasses Are the Best Bet for Your Eyes, like I said, it’s the second day after that happened,cheap Winter caps, it’s kind of hard to say. They’re not even letting me go outside at all today. I think it’s all going to be up to them.”
“It was a little bit behind my temple.I mean, I’ve got swelling all over right there but it was just right above the ear, basically.”
“You go through a bunch of different emotions. At first,Cheap Los Angeles Dodgers Hats, you’re [mad] because you don’t know what happened. Then,Wholesale Cincinnati Reds Hats, I tried to walk and I got real dizzy and just kind of took a knee. You just kind of go through everything. I really didn’t even know what happened. I didn’t know if I got hit by a ball from another field or what. “
The day after suffering from mild concussion symptoms thanks to a batting-practice liner gone bad, he was back at City of Palms,Oakland Athletics Hats sale, but only to meet with the medical staff. Beckett was instructed to resist any physical activity today. There’s no word on his next start,Wholesale Light hats, but logic seems to dictate it will be pushed back at least a day or two.
Batting practice coach Ino Guerrero feels bad about hitting a fungo back to the infield and hitting Beckett, rather than just throwing it back. “Yeah, he feels terrible. I didn’t want to make things worse. Like I said,cheap Metal Mulisha Hats, at first I was [peeved]. I knew he didn’t do it on purpose. It was one of those deals,Cheap Winter caps Hats, I mean,Cheap YUMS Hats, was it stupid? Yes. It was very stupid. I think he realizes that now. Like I said, no sense making him feel worse than he already does.”
A noted creature of habit,Wholesale San Francisco Giants Hats, Beckett is confident this mishap won’t have a significant impact on his spring schedule. “I’ll just hope so,Cheap Tampa Bay Rays Hats, yeah. if I have to miss Thursday, I don’t think it will be Wednesday when I pitch. It will definitely be before then. If they push me back, they push me back.”

Sponsored Links