View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

Listening is the four basic forms of communication, the other is the three forms of reading, writing, speaking, these are very important in life. Let us listen Laijiang Jiang meaning and human values.
know to listen to mean? Simply put is to listen to what others say and listen to others for their comments and suggestions! What is the deeper understanding of others, how to make others understand themselves, how to talk how to improve your technique! Things most people want what is it? Is to get other people's recognition and respect, affirmation of their value, acknowledge that they are not a unique clone. Well first of all getting people to understand their own first before you try to understand others.
I know many people in this society it is the lack of a habit! Listening is very important! Why do people only have two ears but only one mouth, let us listen to what others say ... ... so we know what they want to say is that we can understand them. Then we can give suggestions to a conclusion or other. But the reality is not so; many of us are not so, as the same pair of shoes, try someone else's shoes,mbt lami, take off your shoes first. The contradiction between people is the resulting! Because you do not know what other people think you do not know what they will do! Listen for the interpersonal relationships are very important! Can not understand a word because you hate yourself for others, too numerous to mention these examples of lives. So those of us have the bad habit of listening to it! We will want to have it corrected!
To understand others, you have to listen to the views of others. Very strange! The problem is that many of us do not know how to listen to others. Imagine you are considering how to review the qualification exams to come prepared, others may give some suggestions,mbt chapa, then how should we deal with these recommendations it,cheap mbt shoes! In the course of these suggestions is a good listener process, but we are talking very little and others to listen, because we are often eager to respond, make improper judgments, or to our own mindset to think out their say. So we will always show when listening to some bad habits; go God, pretending to listen, to hear without listening, just listen to the sound listen to themselves as the center of the listening. These bad habits will not get them introduced.
then really listening is kind of how it! These bad habits will be pulled out on us! However,mbt sport shoes, we are fortunate that we have had the experience! First, talk with others when we do not just listen with our ears but also with your eyes, listen carefully, just ears is not enough, because the dialogue among the small proportion of the language, body language is more or is the body language, such as facial expressions and movements and the performance of the eye. There are various aspects of tone and emotion of the situation! But after listening to how we do it? Of course,mbt shoes clearance, we all learned in junior high school politics! We should know empathy! To be a truly listen to people, you can not prejudiced, you need from others point of view. You should see the world through others eyes, the feelings of others, to experience the world. Finally, it should do what is it? We should ask yourself to others to say! As the reflex, in their own words to repeat other people's words and thoughts! Know how others like, for example, I If I blurted out, you might as well not to say that he took the test ... ... go buy some insurance on the eighth floor, I first hit 120 before ... ... this problem is often not the end of two people and Wyatt! On the contrary, it is better to try reflection! No? Microsoft 30 years ago, the goal is to enable every family to have a computer! What a funny ah! ! Is not! You say no? Your goal is to test, but is not it? ? Or the answer better than this! ! You should notice may make a person through the reflection of the confidence! !
fact, to learn how to communicate with others! Others must learn to know how to listen,mbt shoes! I believe that our future is a good person to listen!
level on the meaning of the value of listening I do not say it! This article If anyone has suggestions or criticisms, please make wild! I will thank you for your wisdom words! Thank you!
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links