View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
2h4c6o7q2l
Commander In Chief

2h4c6o7q2l is on a distinguished road

,air force one low

| Back to logs list

151413 2008年04月17日02:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 0 ) Category : Personal Diary
carnal thoughts The total rough rolling dream

repeated to the present situation have also become smoke into the air

like waving Xiudi
wind
faint faint dreams of floating in the deep
bloom again
a haggard
back in the wind no wind , no rain when the moon
small building
heartfelt feeling lonely no complaints with my Canmeng unawakened

world Fluctuations can not be a long way to
wandering by the sea I

tasted warm and enthusiastic human weak cold indifference

for any number of truth alone had the wind to the lonely people

free flowering and vicissitudes of the world no matter how off the

a city full of Acacia Fengxu
are lonely dark
only sweet-scented osmanthus fragrant osmanthus incense drifting

only
Dark drifting

began to play abusive , sleepy , but not sleepy . I always used to work at night when the 11-point half-way into the darkness before the small dining room overlooking the lights sit ~ ~ ~ ~ the night is still blurred in the distance ,air force one low nike, thick black, illusion -like light ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
see To a pointed tower, on the other side they should suddenly feel very sad ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ but yet very empty ~ ~ ~ can not say anything , and my heart choked with tears as being sour ,nike air force 1, but can not put into words . Silence of the lonely pale and suffering , can only be hidden in the dark and forgiveness .
quiet and empty when all return to the heart is overflowing , I am afraid that only a very uncomfortable is really empty . Can not remember anything , and amnesia, the general release ,nike air force one high, news is finally time to take fleeting , unfortunately, we quickly grow old . Youth such as the Phantom as more and more distant ,air force one high, exciting and plain weave the web , via things change ,air force 1 high, the soul is also split into numerous fragments, released into the atmosphere like smoke ... ... ... ...
again hum a song in the distance , a homing People who have foot travel .
2h4c6o7q2l is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links