Thread: Cube
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
Ukem7567r

Default Cube

1 wow, how the medium of the cube knocked off Paper: stop situation)? . .
half the abatement of risk.

6 linked ah you watch, where your ranking is not there a DNF behind what? I second side bar.

I memorize my colleagues before the company has a cube that after I restore, said simply: . .

silent,Vibram FiveFingers Kso Trek, evidently do no learn apt activity Rubik's Cube blind screw really dead
colleague said: ).......The results .......

also much,Vibram FiveFingers Sprint, > 4 bands: N number of second-order people to see me play always say: order to them, saying that you can try. An hour passed, one upset of second-order and returned to me ... ...
in front of their classmates to play SQ1, and then the students that I have upset him to revive,Vibram FiveFingers, I'll SQ1 to him, and he said: Now people constantly mention.

last lost his way in the field market downstairs to ask a server to purchase Rubik's Cube in which children's playthings are upstairs,Vibram FiveFingers Classic, she said I told her a mini more expensive, she said, ahead you buy such a low son twenty-three minutes, favor I restore and then buy expensive I ambitioned to narrate her that although I was very slow yet 2 minutes 3 cube can still restore the

you this orange (Ming-Hao's) and how expensive? Have accurate the same merely extra than 10 greenbacks! (.....) I feel your point namely fraught than what a 2 good ghost kinda better.
you have a good point that the Rubik's Cube,Women Vibram FiveFingers Sprint, more than 30 dollars, with the television that the same. (The most silent of the client)
once, play games, met a male that he would play Rubik's cube. I look incited, and asked him quick. He said 16 seconds. I worked hard for one annual had wanted to have a good 19 seconds to show off the results ... did not consider the game has finally come to main. We are excited to talk with, I think he was not the last cube of the profession, URFBUD several directions he says corner left, turn right. Finally,Women FiveFingers Performa, I said that my score is six-sided restored 19 seconds. He added:

Sponsored Links