View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 07:41 AM   #3
7h5r4i1z2j3n
General of the Army

7h5r4i1z2j3n is on a distinguished road

smile,nike air max skyline, his mouth the precious water flowing out along the mouth, the old man quickly caught with a spoon, fill the back to her mouth. Old man named Song Zhaobin, the village famous members, 30 years ago, he was a small side road in Tuen picked up a newborn baby girl,nike air max 90, years,nike free 3.0, raising her since Tim is undoubtedly a burden.
errands

Road to pick up a frozen purple baby

Lao Song's twin town of Tacitus, who lives in the village quarter Pulandian Tuen kiln, not so good looking , turn left turn right to drive, but also along the road asking to find. Because long-term neglect, it is particularly run-down. Little America, this particular daughter, she entered the house from 30 years ago.
October 1979 the first two days, Lao Song clearly remember the morning to seven o'clock bell, , followed by the old song went out the door.
said he was approached to open, and discovered that even lay a child, One response is that the child was being thrown in here. And talk a bit old song, Old Song decided the baby home.
add a picked up the baby girl, but the curious thing that in the village, the villagers look at a lot of home. neat
Although the brigade is not picked up the girl agreed to Laosong support, but not the same girl, and others, the two legs had been crossed extension is not straight, have to throw support, the group did not lead a good move. family.
forty years in the village far Bo hospitals, to small one-person limited to the United States bought 3 boxes of milk and milk buy red water. At that time he and his wife looked thin and sick little beauty, always worried about not make a living.
more cumbersome

treatment down more than ten thousand famine

happy seeing the little one year old, the past year, with little beauty in the village Old Song everywhere outside the village doctor, to cure her illness, but never found what they were. Look for small U.S. to disease is good, Old Song and his wife holding a small United States, much of the savings came home with Dalian.
Do not bowl me money, and before leaving back to me filled a shopping bag with warm noodles the way I eat,nike air max 95, well, people see we knew we had no money to wear, we see we help a poor,nike free sale, good heart ah.
hospital in Dalian, a small U.S. finally found the results of the disease - congenital cerebral palsy. The bad news came, the old couple a little Mongolian.
stopping in front of a small house will come to the United States said she was not as good as dead eyes. never open, but the Lao Song Henzhi Zu.
have a thought

Anliang gone Mei supposed

Today, Old Song has 70 years of age, although some farm capable, but the great physical condition as before.
go.
under the heart.
surface, and finally could no longer hold, his face Tang Chu tears. Intern reporter Yang Xue Li Jia
7h5r4i1z2j3n is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links