Old 08-06-2011, 03:01 AM   #4
klmn522
Major

klmn522 is on a distinguished road
Default In too much shock to write. More late

In too much shock to write. More later.
Friday, October 10
Princess lessons.
I am not kidding. I have to go straight from my Algebra review session every day to
princess lessons at the Plaza with my grand mother.
Okay,9dragonsgold, so if there’s a God, how could this have happened?
I mean it. Like, people always talk about how God doesn’t ever give you more than
you can handle, but I’m telling you right now, I cannot handle this. This is just too much!
I can-not go to princess lessons every day after school. Not with Grandmre. I am
seriously considering running away from home.
My dad says I have no choice. Last night, after I left Grandmre’s room at the Plaza, I
went straight down to his. I banged on the door, and when he answered it I stalked
straight in and told him I wasn’t doing it. No way. Nobody had told me anything about
princess lessons.
And do you know what he said? He says I signed the compromise,wow gold, so I am obligated
to attend princess lessons as part of my duties as his heir.
I said then we are just going to have to revise the compromise,wow power leveling, because there was
nothing in there about me having to meet with Grandmre every day after school for any
But my dad wouldn’t even talk to me about it. He said he was late and could we please
talk about it later. And then while I was standing there, going on about how unfair this all
was,cheap aoc gold, in walks this reporter from ABC. I guess she was there to interview him, but it was
kind of funny, because I’ve seen her interview people before, and normally she doesn’t
wear black sleeveless cocktail dresses when she’s interviewing the president or
somebody like that.
klmn522 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links