View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 03:45 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

So I thought about it earlier, everyone is a separate entity, and life is a collection of many individuals. The existence of this collection is a blend of form, or the relationship we have with the outside world is to pass on. If each person is an irregular drawing board, to get yourself into a better life, they must choose their own features to start. In other words, we need to find a place to reflect our values drop foot. However, because life is not complete, and our corners are not necessarily the perfect fit with the surroundings, which explains the source of conflict in life. However,mbt shoes, recognize that we now live is better to live the next moment, based on good considering how to deal with weeks of operation at this time we have a problem is imminent.

Development of human civilization in the process of change from the rare great men of history, and more in the short history of the river drifts of ordinary people. This is like an ordinary lawn grass, but no great number of features stand out on the grass may be a bunch of flowers or a tree. Look, if the ideal is always really good, always pursued, there is always some But growing up here, this is the place where the grass, trees and flowers where you become the possibility of it! So the pursuit of high ideals and personal reality so depressed Lisheng cramped again.

like this,mbt shoes clearance, from the inner life of repression and self-examination of the depression so that we can not peaceful and happy life, we more or less in a moment to stop by their struggle. For example if we should take care not to harm others,mbt sport shoes, it seems indisputable Theoretically speaking, in particular the case of a stranger the other side, but in fact because of our exchanges with the surrounding through something called a relationship, we He must be considered. Do we care too much about a person can do and can calm after the usual chat with him say hello to it? Can not do this, we can not help him one day to find peace of mind.
but after all his pain and suffering to bear, and this seems to be a need to resolve the contradiction. Many times we all feel that people should be tolerant, and that very well indeed, I think so. Injuries suffered on the subject,mbt lami, and self-comfort to calm down while also good, only in order not to conflict with the surrounding environment, do not want to get what to say. But the tragedy is that in some cases, you or I suffer in silence again, but somehow unreasonably harm the environment seems to be the inertia dictates of looking for you to vent. In fact, this is because good people like you in front of a tolerant people become more careless, the result there is no intention to infringe the next time. This is the heart of our challenge again and again, sometimes I find myself on the tragedy's ability to digest the pain is really getting stronger. Speaking of tolerance, such a statement Yu Qiuyu, the general tolerance is self-sacrifice, humility, and for certain types of people is a kind of mutual non-interference. He believes that the latter than the former is more easy to do. I do not agree, because we, after all, a relationship with the community. Of course, he also admitted that the individual is difficult to form a group of maverick group cohesion, and this is clearly the nation's development policy is not consistent. Therefore, we encourage you more of a spread to others through humility to endure, it is a good harmony and stability of our society as a whole and the development of the nation's trot.

Yes,mbt anti shoe, no matter how your personal idea of a biological population also has its own will. This will be through some kind of guidelines we suggest to pursue a goal, of course, different people react strongly to different degrees. Such as the great rejuvenation of Chinese nation is our common ideals,cheap mbt shoes, but how many people have this to heart, how many people in this struggle. But a person's power is limited, which has called for the need to struggle with. However, my problem is that there are lazy themselves, and tend to deal with the limitations of many things, may give people with no passion of. Know the cause but can not eradicate this situation is really a pressure, as people are not happy heart.

think over and over again, whether Wang's Naturally, the grand life viewed in the context of history, natural depression troubles disappear. We are also young but poor, but also in some post groan groan Yin. Seek to understand who carved this article is not only comfortable to express themselves, so that they can not have a digestive troubles sorrow flowing exports.
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links