View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34345 2008 年 01 月 12 日 21:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Emotional World
I Start with your back to back move forward, we said good hundred paces when we reached the first time, go back, if you can see each other, we forget all the unhappy past, and begin again! If you do not see each other, to keep going and never look back!

when I take the first step, there is a sad thing called diffuse through the heart; only way our love Ninety-nine steps, how do we come this far ? long ago, we were walking in the rain,puma shoes, wet clothes do not feel cold, a time when we call in the snow where to eat ice cream with hot
, when people cast look amazing, we actually laughed.
I have gone through twenty paces, and you? I want to look back at you and see if you are not the same and I struggled,puma future cat! you remember me? you teach me the computer, like I said ,puma 2010, programming will encounter a situation called \when there is a old man selling roasted sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes do not ask me. I shook my head, he Tuizhao Che son go. why he will not go and I say a few words? so I could stay for a while, do not go.
Eighty-step behind me already, do you think we are bad days preceding? We fight every day for the littlest thing, I do not know why, I always cry at you, you will be terribly upset irritability. Then, we have no reason to say some words to hurt each other. finally one day you said to me: \nine steps. I struggled to lift a heavy foot, has been reluctant to go, and I was afraid when the feet down, see you back again; I'm afraid of feet down, the back will never lose you; I was afraid to lay down feet, Since then I have no happiness at all; I'm afraid ... ... finally came to the foot, and tears but also along the cheek, I do not want to go back, do not want to look back, I could not help myself, crouch down into tears. Suddenly,puma running shoes, a pair of large hands clinging to my shoulders,shoes puma, I turned to see you, see you are full of deep remorse and deep love of the eyes.
I flew into your arms,puma shoe, and cried: \Do not progress downward had. \been waiting for you back. \
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links