View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #366
gy4tgf5mg

,la gears

| Back to logs list

22129816 2010 年 03 月 02 日 11:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Today is the Lunar New Year January 17, my dad's 59th birthday; ashamed to say, either sister early in the morning to remind me, I really do not think today's the day; she said Tuesday she was called early in the morning to the father: the father over there very excited and agitated, and said mother gave him early in the morning to cook the longevity noodles. Dad can imagine the happiness looks like. Ever since, I can not wait immediately text the father: Has received only know that Dad knows SMS mobile phone, but I did not think dad long ago have learned to send text messages. Mind that emotion ... ... ... ...
Dad,la gear originals, call your Dad, I'm really happy. Because we gave your father since childhood has always been surrounded by very busy even if you normally,la lights, but you always greeting us a few words. If only very common, Our subconscious, who met to resolve the event we consider bad, the first thought is you, because any event, you will help us to solve,la gear footwear, help us Qudang. In our hearts, you are our days,la gear shoes, so please for our holy father the sky, must necessarily take care of your body. I never said anything intimate with dad,la gear sale, Today, the words to tell you, my daughter will remember my lifetime.
Dad, I would say: First of all Happy birthday to you, then take care of themselves, less smoking, drinking less alcohol, your health is our family's happiness!

Sponsored Links