View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #2
hgfggfff

Li Hua,cheap barcelona jersey, please Larry home to help her fix a bathtub plug. Today, Li Hua too bad: gross and in a pinch.
LL: Oh, Li Hua, look at the hair clogging your drain. How gross!
LH: I know the hair to the bath blocked. However, Gross is what you talking about? You mean there are a lot of hair ah?
LL: No, I'm not referring to the quantity. I mean it is disgusting and sickening!
LH: Here is the original gross to see people sad, disgusting and uncomfortable means. Blocked sewers are dirty things, of course,lebron james jerseys, saw the disgusting. However, the last time I saw you in your home refrigerator, that can be called disgusting too!
LL: What do you mean?
LH: I mean, your food in the fridge and some have gone moldy. That was gross!
LL: I've cleaned out my refrigerator since then,derrick rose jerseys, and I don't think it is that gross any more.
LH: You cleaned your refrigerator now? Two days later I went to look. Also, you put dirty clothes lying all over, that's gross,minesota twins jerseys, too!
LL: All right, Li Hua, I'm the first to admit that I'm not the best housekeeper. I've been so busy lately, that my whole apartment is pretty gross right now, to tell you the truth .
LH: Can you honestly admit that he does not homemaker. That is not so good. Boys are generally not clean house. So be it! Larry, I went to two days to help you clean your house, as a thank you today for help. Someone to repair to spend a lot of money!
LL: Yeah, the amount the plumber will charge you will be pretty gross, I am sure. What tools do you have?
LH: Let me see, the tool may have in the cupboard under the sink. Ooh, gross! There was a big spider!
LL: Oh, Li Hua, it is a tiny spider, and I think it is cute. I don't think it is gross at all.
LH: Oh, you said that big spider looks really fun na! It is gross, Larry.
LH: Larry, I found that the tool through the toilet! To remove the head with this release it?
LL: It will have to do in a pinch.
LH: In a pinch? What does that mean?
LL: You know, a pinch is a tight spot in which you can't move around or a difficult situation in which you don't have many options.
LH: Pinch is a small place, there is no room for maneuver, or in a difficult situation, no choice. My bathroom is very small, but enough to stand inside your bathtub repair it!
LL: I meant that we don't really have a choice about whether or not I use the plunger. I'll either have to use your plunger, or call the plumber.
LH: Oh, so you say in a pinch is the meaning that we have no choice but to use this tool to,barcelona jersey, or have someone to repair. Then you can use this tool to give it a try what,kobe bryant jerseys!
LL: Well, then let me try to get us out of the pinch we're in. Let me use the plunger.
LH: Yes, use this tool to try, chances are you can solve this problem!
LL: Yes, it is working. The tub is draining now.
LH: Water began to flow now? Wow! Great. Thank you, help me to solve this big problem. You really get me out of this pinch!
LL: It is my pleasure. I am always glad to help a friend in a pinch.
LH: We all know that you are willing to help a friend solve the problems. OK, now to find a way to solve your problem.
LL: Yes, if I don't get that apartment cleaned before my parents come to visit, I am going to be in a real pinch.
LH: You want your parents to clean your apartment before, otherwise you have to let them see your dirty disgusting home.
LL: Exactly, so now it is your turn to help me out of the pinch I am in.
LH: I will help you clean.
Li Hua too bad today. The first is gross, this is something that people feel very sick, very uncomfortable. Another common language is in a pinch, it is in trouble, no choice.

Sponsored Links