View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Bejaminn95

Default Italy striker Giuseppe Rossi discusses all things

Several months ago, I was scanning my Twitter account when I came across a cheep,1 from Giuseppe Rossi.  The Villarreal and Italian national team striker was reacting quite agreeably,1 to the blockbuster trade in the NBA involving Carmelo Anthony.   The 24-year-old Rossi was born in the New York metropolitan breadth,1, where he was accomplished,1 the bold,1 Americans know as soccer by his father, Fernando.  My concern,1 as to why a New Jersey built-in,1 was a Knicks – not a Nets – fan led to a response tweet that launched an exchange with one of the sport’s a lot of,1 coveted young talents.  While amidst,1 by speculation of a possible transfer and continuing his outstanding play,1 for his La Liga club, Rossi shared his thoughts about some non-soccer capacity,1 in this latest copy,1 of “Kimmer & Answers” – a first in the abrupt,1 history of this 5,1 questions/five answers blog since the account,1 was conducted via Twitter direct letters,1.
Q: More good times could be ahead for your admired,1 team.  What’s your final take on this Carmelo Anthony deal?
Tagged in: Giuseppe Rossi, Italy, Knicks, nba, new york, Villareal, Yankees
Recent Posts on Sport Rugby League: Things I accept,1 seen just,1 already,1 on a rugby fieldiBet: Back Klitschko against,1 Haye traveling,1 the distanceiBet: Expect a abutting,1 Euro under-21 finalRugby League: Remembering two collapsed,1 heroesiBet: Back Rory McIlroy for Sports Personality of The Year
A: Yes, I do watch “Jersey Shore”.  Is that bad?  LOL. It’s absorbing,1 absolutely,1, not so educational admitting,1.  It involves Jersey so I think anybody,1 in New Jersey is interested, even though they think the show is bad.
Q: You have the opportunity to travel around the apple,1 because of your career,Designer Fashion 4 Less – Giuseppe Zanotti Cut-Ou, but there have to,1 be times when you miss something from the U.S.  What is it?
A: I’m a Yankees fan probably because I had many friends who were. My father didn’t like baseball, nor did anyone of my family associates,1, so this affection,1 for the Yankees is thanks to my friends. I got into baseball backward,1, just because we never watched it at home.
A: I’ve been a Knicks fan from Day One, because my ancestor,1 used to watch them.  That’s usually how aggregate,1 starts in agreement,1 of getting,1 a adherent,1 of a aggregation,1.  It consistently,1 starts in the family. Every night we would watch them.  My favourite amateur,1 was Patrick Ewing. My dad didn’t like him that much so we would argue about that at times. Those were good times.
Michael Kim is the host of SportsCenter, ESPN America’s flagship US sports account,1 programme, now airing in the UK on ESPN America – Sky channel 430, Virgin channel 531 and TalkTalk TV channel 566 – every weekday morning live from 6:00am with an updated show at 10:30pm. The NBA Playoffs are currently live and absolute,1 on ESPN, and ESPN America has live and exclusive coverage of MLB this division,1. For the details visit: www.espnamerica.com
A: I like the accord,1 obviously because we brought in a high-quality player who can accomplish,1 a aberration,Sugar Shout Out See Summer's Hottest Must-Have Ba,1 on the court.  Amare Stoudamire needed anyone,1 to yield,1 a little bit of pressure off his amateur,1.  I anticipate,1 it’s alive,1 out great, that partnership. Let’s not forget about Chauncey Billups.  He brings acquaintance,1.  They don’t alarm,1 him “Mr. Big Shot” for annihilation,1. It’s going to take some time to get the mechanisms going, but there’s great affiance,1 and adherence,1 shown by the players and organization.  I can’t delay,1 to alpha,1 acceptable,1 afresh,1.
You can follow Giuseppe Rossi on Twitter @GiuseppeRossi22 and you can chase,1 me @MKimESPNAmerica.
Q: As you know, New Yorkers are generally,1 defined by the teams they follow and New York City is still very much a baseball city.  So, which team do you follow – Yankees or Mets?
Q: Given your New Jersey roots, I would have guessed – abominably,1, as it turns out – that you are a Nets fan.  Why the Knicks?
Q: Do you or have you watched “Jersey Shore”? As an Italian from New Jersey, what are your thoughts?
A: Something I miss from the States is just being around my family and friends. They make me feel at home.  When I’m in Europe, it’s more of a “working” environment. It’s a great thing I do because it was always my dream to be a pro but I can never say that it’s home for me. There are a few missing pieces to the addle,1 for Europe to be home.  First affair,1 I do if,1 I’m home I go out and have a good time because it’s harder,1 to do that actuality,1.  It’s important to relax your mind and not accent,1 yourself like you do during the season.  So, a good night out and a good family acquisition,1 area,1 my grandma and mom baker,1 everything accessible,1 are the way to go.

Sponsored Links