View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #2
vc8qgf0p

| Back to logs list

39475042 2006 年 12 月 07 日 19:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
; into the building today, found that the hall has housed quite beautiful trees have been decorated Christmas tree. Also Christmas is coming,louis vuitton bikini, but also in the end of the year.
this year, I bid farewell to the students the title and embarked on a community, although the work more smoothly, not hard. Seems all very envious of me, but I seem to be more lazy than ever before. TT fat people go to work and found time to do less, get up at 7 am to 7 pm before home. 12 hours for this to work. My dream is to open a small tea shop,louis vuitton swimwear, it does not need big, not very beautiful decoration, Pu Pu Susu, a part of my shop, enjoy the afternoon in the sun, a bench in a warm lightly squint tea, warm to the pit of the stomach in the warm ~. No pressure, will not be scolded others will not be calling other people drink, and I was me a \
Rong Rong is my boyfriend, we know September 28 and began to talk about XX. He was older than I, so it hurts me,cheap bikinis, nothing can be with him that he tolerated my little temper,sinful bikini, and had my belly full else has filled, happiness ~ I love belly full milk tea crisis, he has bought me, and never drink milk tea, he was led astray I, and now also in high spirits than I am drunk hehe ~
new year friends, I hope everyone a happy heart. Old friend new friends, the time to get together. I wish you all fat pig, career,cheap bikini, love, full of all the United States and the United States!
\

Sponsored Links