View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 04:02 AM   #99
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22125218 2010 年 04 月 16 日 14:26 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
In the twelve years of online time has been wasted, from 96 years of access to computers, to 98 years of contact with Inter net,mbt shoes, until today, April 15,mbt shoes clearance, 2010, and finally on Taobao first opened his own shop, mixed feelings. Network of more than ten years of life, from the beginning of the computer = game,mbt shoes uk, Inter Net = many games, wasted a decade of network time during which met a lot of friends, even people with their life together are from the Inter net acquaintance, friend, companion, so very grateful to Bill Gates so that the distance between people closer together. Back in 2000, has been heard abroad shop, is not himself to do a? However,mbt anti shoe, due to my work and see and hear tells me that new things are not reliable, it is clear that our national ability to imitate people over more, online ######## absolute rampage,mbt shoes sale, did not go to the start of this point of view on this project (in fact,mbt chapa, my own reasons for premature heart, did not dare to involve the only), and later the speed of China's Internet business by leaps and bounds that I did not imagine, the emergence of a few giant slowly-level characters, I did not know to the original who first dare to eat crabs, etc. I really are pushovers idols, of course, people also gain a high interest return. Slowly to see themselves in online shopping, also had the experience of being cheated, but still feel that online shopping slowly still has great potential, the market is constantly expanding every day, so hope to have more like me who have dreams of ordinary people to join us for a better tomorrow, for their own limelight, I hope you can succeed! ~! ~! ~ Also hope he has a good start ~! Together now, wow card ~!

last hope holding everyone to join me, my main mobile phone shop fixed PHS phone cards, QB, and Tencent various value-added services, online games point card, etc.
shop Address:
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links