View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 00:43 on 2 December 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Special
pull the chicken dance is called: The talking is not a trivial matter -
is one the two: the attitude of the oral form,mbt shoes uk, which means serious (I tell you is one with two Le) -
Xi Huang
play clothes: confused -
dolphin to: describe the wicked (AIDS day Kito down eight months Sier Le) -
cold fart Qiuyan: very quiet -
Silly Silly fans
Eye: silly -
Pippi looking through: Meaning 1: describe the affair chaos. Meaning 2: rough objects. Meaning 3: describe the talkative character state. -
horse dry suffered: to describe someone love advantage. -
When Ratzinger
Lang: describe looking good -
together three monster II: favorite dress, (derogatory) -
cry West Lang lazy: describe the crying sterile .-
Long thin shell
fine: to describe very thin. (You are not eating white powder Le Oh? Zage What information do a fine thin shell Long Le?) -
Ten thick
face: thick-skinned. (A ten children face Le thick, close to the head in my house do not take effect regardless.) -
Pida
face too: naughty,mbt trainers, not serious. (A family child annoying dead moment, too Pida face Le.) -
not invited to the fall: great (derogatory). (See you ah a 吆 Le Le and roared like, do not fall very inviting it.) - Note: the word is not in my mind too, may be new vocabulary! -
Ma ignition hook: describe the opportunity to pretend to take advantage of careless (which you fu Chang? clear point, do not hook Lefu fraud Oh Ma ignition.) -
lick lick mouth mouth: I am kind of greedy. (Your home to your mother can not eat rice or Which door? See another one mouth eat lick licking lips to Le. -
fart smell
Yan Pakistan: also as
warrant of deception to eat: bread where everywhere, the idea was deceptive cheating thing -
Mom plump black
: describe dark. (Outside Le plump black mother,mbt uk, today the point of my sleep Well) -
LIA mouth crooked
Paper: headache or extreme fatigue. -
Rory
eight instigate: more than words. (I do not play mahjong in the next eight instigate Le Rory O) -
Oh, things got
: fortune,mbt anti shoe, luck means, and sometimes also the use of irony. (Hasi child was caught cheating, getting things Oh!) -
drops a child: a little bit. (I add a small point,mbt sport shoes, I just drip children a) -
Harry Potter at the eye: the meaning of silly. (GOU at Le Hamid picked up at the eye, Han Ya expansion
eat: eat like an exaggeration to eat a lot. (Han Le inflation eating Ya! Just released Yeah,mbt shoes clearance!) -
fans leave flowers eye: the face is dirty, the idea was not pay attention. (They take the cake pull my eyes deposition takes fans leave Le) -
sleepy West fans: No wake up. (Do you think you sleepy fans Syracuse last night as to which slip Oh Well?) -
Titicaca (KA) angle corner (GO): a very narrow corner of the place. (You ask me to eat a meal but also to the inside corner of the kinds of Titicaca angle to) -
two stunning two stunning: dizziness that can not find the way to do things. -
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links