View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Q9v1u4l1q

Default If you actually loved , parents opposition what

Really touched. I about cried !

boy; baby, me, are you doing?
Girl: Oh. No ah ...
boy; Why so long to bypass me? Is not what I'm doing wrong?
girls; not ignore you, ah,
boy; that 2 days ago how not reply my calls? Also return message? Is not to find a fashionable boyfriend?
girls; I not take it? I did not find, you do not quote.
boy; Oh, I hope you did not lie to me.
girls; ah ... did not lie to you.
boy; wife: her husband miss you, you want me?
girls; ah ...
Boy: ah what? Like me?
girls; like ...
boy smiled; you have not told me you love me, immediately said to me, OK?
girls; hee hee ... do it! Too numb.
boy; not, ah, brains, and I want to hear.
girl; ...
boy; that I told you no better?
girls; good!
boy; my wife I love you, my wife I love you. I really love your wife,
girl laughed; I want to hear.
boy; do not, right? I called out, a lot of people saw by me.
girls; I do not attention, I want to hear to you anybody brains.
boy; you not say?
girls; I not say.
boy; I really want to hear you say you love me.
girl; ... ...
boy; my wife I love you.
girls; the same entity to give you.
boy; No, I do not
wife.
girls; it namely the word change over ...
boy smiled;
girl; so slightly, I hung up ha! Bye ...
boy; do not, I did not talk ample of it!
girls; is not it? Almost an hour.
boy; already, there is still ten minutes, speak to you 5 minutes, OKAY?
girls; right.
boy; you kiss me, please?
girls; do not pull.
boy; to friends,
girl: Do not.
Boy: Then I kiss you about, OK?
girls; uh? Ah ...
boy kissed the girl over the phone about.
girls; five minutes to, oh?
Boy: Not yet!
girls; to.
disappointed boy said; Well, you hang it!
girl hangs up the phone, she did no know thateither broke up with him. Girl or boy's love, the boy's parents may be opposition them attach. A few days ago the boy's parents also came to discern the girl, left the boy to the girl. Said the girl would harm the boy life, the boy's parents likewise told police the girl, and boy whether you do no break up. Will no let her household a better life ahead. Not furnish to offend the rich girl, but boys do not want to wreck up.
afterward day, he phoned her. Girls; Hey, how so early?
boy; I want you, want to hear your voice,
girl; breakfast yet?
boy; no, you do not do for me.
Girl: Oh, I do not cook! Do not luscious.
boy; does not matter, eat above the line.
girls; may not eat Oh?
boy; right, favor someone to dine.
girl smiled; ...
boy smiled; ...
girls; I must work, so first, bye ...
boy; Why are you so anxious to hang my phone?
girls; I have something to it!
boy; that you say you love me.
girls; me ... you
boy; that love did not say.
girl: I really have to work!
boy; right!
than five minutes, the boy said: how not to hang?
girls; I wait as you to hang up.
boy; right, you hang it!
girls; your premier right.
boy; Well.
phone beep sound came inside, the girl thought; had human hang up the taste is really very upset. She figured out she did not want to impair him. Did not want his family a better life! The third night. She opened up his compartment phone, he was glad elected it up and said: Baby, you finally take the initiative to buckle my friends. Does he want me?
girls; I ...
boy; how?
girls; right,
boy; Oh! To differentiate you Oh, I imagined of you last night,
girl; dreamed of me?
boy; I dreamed you came to Shenzhen, you came to me. Against my elbow, then the stars, the number of stars. Storytelling, and finally arrest up fireflies of it. Do you still have giggle, ha ha ... so engaged I go, I ambition ascertain you. Let me dream, dream ...
girl interrupted the boy's words: that; Li Jianming.
(complemented at the boy's appoint is Li Jianming, and the girl's label I will not say, because not handy)
boy; how? You happy?
girls; we break up.
boy shocked, and after a meantime asked. Why?
girls; because I love you. So do not want to harm you,
boy: harm me? How could harm me? Is not my dad tell you everything? I find him. I want to tell him that we actually love.
girl strangled to say; do not, I do not want to harm the emotions you were not and. We must break up. You forgot me. The boy cried, the girl was crying. Everyone is silent! So calm only hear each other's cries. Half one hour after, the boy broke the calm that; well, I respect your alternative!
girls; Thank you, farewell ...
lad; Good-bye, my love.
girl got off the phone, calling more almanac harm, under the massive rain that night, the girl to the boy sent a text message, the content is; dear, you see the rain appearance the skylight yet? We broke up, God sorrowful than we do, God we experience harm than crying. Oh ... you must be better than me Oh well. If likely, my next life I must marry you. I love you, he did not return messages. Did not call the girl, the fourth day of the night,GHD Hair Straightener, the boy calls the girl then, but did not speak.
boy; baby my wife, please grant me to call you last period, this is the last period I call you. I want you to listen to singing, you tin not calculate of to me?
girls; nice, you ambition to hear what anthem?
boy; Baby I'm apologetic
boy; in, baby, I'm so somnolent, I sleep.
Before the girl talk. The boy had hung up! Then the boy sent a text message received, the content is; baby, I'm sorry,GHD Boho Chic Limited Edition, just let you sing (sorry baby) I want to say to you.
When you receive this message when! I went to a no worries, fair merry place. Sorry, no I can not live your life! So I have to depart. Since in this life is doomed not averaged to, can not you Zhang Xiangshou, namely must wed my next life. This is you mention,
be allowed to lie, when it does not recognize Oh. You must be a good life,New GHD Professional Black Straighteners, to pleasure,GHD Purple Gift Set, you understand? This is my last hope. In here, I would happily ever after, do not fret me. I love this life of a woman;
girl later reading the message, for of broken heart,GHD Precious Gift Set, dizzy ~
age boy to the girl got off the phone after the slumbering drugs tablets, committed suicide. This is the reality of love! If you moved. Then please leave your footprints! Finally, I wish the globe
lovers to get married ...
Boys do not cry lightly, only to face a favorite person will convert crisp, boy, do not cry easily, only too fond of you, will put down self-esteem girl, if you have a boy cried for you,GHD Straighteners NZ, please drag reside his hand, he can accompany you via life ...!

Sponsored Links