View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 03:00 AM   #2
p3hghvbr

Sanitation workers in the streets of snow. Data center picture

Asia News Network iyaxin.com (Ben Wang Yang Fan) New Year, and to receive a red envelope is a welcome thing. Big Year, members of the public square near South Lake in Urumqi duty sanitation workers, security guards, everyone received a special gift - a 60-year-old red envelope issued by the public initiative.
allegedly released the same day the elderly about 90 red envelopes, red envelopes in the amount of each from 50 yuan to 500 per month, the total amount of two million, this is her 10th consecutive year of issuing a red envelope the.
the day around 10 o'clock, the elderly and the white car parked in the South Lake Square junction and into the Square, the duty room. Let the elderly security guard to tell you: the red envelopes themselves. News came out, sanitation workers on duty in the vicinity have entered the duty room, when the old man holding a stack of red envelopes, while the sanitation workers, security guard paid envelopes to the side of New Year to you, we also expressed appreciation to the elderly .
Members of 9 people to see her, I found myself know her, and she often came to walk us, we quickly came up to her New Year's, she handed us a very warm and red envelopes. The security guard, Chien-Min Chao and colleagues after work the next day that plays this matter was really surprised, New Year red packets received, 50 yuan per person yet.
to accept gifts of money to buy cloth Maryam, said: The very fact
heard about it after the public was moved: When the road to see them in my heart feel particularly uncomfortable, they took the pay is not high, but doing the most difficult in the hope that the old man's love in this society to continue to pass on.
2 月 21 日 18 o'clock, the reporter saw the literary road good old Miss Guo, the elderly do not want to give his name, she said that jade is doing their own business. She believes that everyone should have a kind heart, we must learn to respect everyone around you, so that life can be better.
Reporter: what time did you begin issuing red envelopes?
Guo: Big Year this year, I was more than 8:00 minutes to prepare and then go out to those who work hard to send New Year greetings,ralph lauren polo shirt, I started in previous years, mostly red envelopes from the first day until Great beginning of the sixth over.
Reporter: When did you start to sanitation workers issued a red envelope?
Guo: since 2001, gave his home near the sanitation workers issued a red envelope,cheap ralph lauren, and I hope that this act of conveying love and respect can go on forever,ralph lauren sale, so I never stopped during this period paid red envelope action.
Reporter: You are issued this year, how many red packets?
Guo: I will be prepared every year over 2 million years ago, money,ralph lauren polo sale, and then put into red envelopes ranging from 50,100,500 years, I was driving a car to see where the sanitation workers, I was in Where to grant them a red envelope, I have to make their own sauce, so that they can discuss in the New Year good luck, this year I sent out about 90 red envelopes.
Reporter: Why did you think of red envelopes to the sanitation workers paid?
Guo: I'm young, but also when experiencing poverty, the family has received assistance of others, and now I have money can live a good life, while those sanitation workers life is not rich, may also need the help of others,ralph lauren men, so under the influence of the family, I always hope that their future ability to help needy people around, and now this form is to do what you could do.

Sponsored Links