View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 02:08 AM   #2
ddsfgdsa9b8
Commander In Chief

ddsfgdsa9b8 is on a distinguished road

! !Gregorian July 14 (not 714, but also hell lunar calendar), in view to move Photoshop, to buy a laptop. With a shopping card directly to the Rainbow Mall to buy Lenovo Y450A-PEI. 7299 yuan, Huaqiang North than 300 small shops expensive. Dealers are also very enthusiastic. Straight told me they would install all the software sent me later. View of the Rainbow has always been a good reputation for preparedness not mind,st louis rams jerseys! Even take the computer is to call the boy's little brother get. Take back, at first glance was quite satisfied,nhl hockey jerseys, just check the highlights of the LCD screen without dead pixels, rough use all normal. Then. . . The nightmare began: the first week of WIFI is always dropped first,lebron james jerseys, I thought it was the home wireless router problem; the second week there will be 1 / 5 chance to turn the Welcome screen freezes, I saw that the hard disk light flashing in the hoarse ah , but could not get the desktop. Alert the moment a bit. Z arms and HDDLifePro with a test,cheap barca jersey, the results did not have our excuses. HDD usage time 780 hours, remove the back I bought a used 40 hours, that is Hell sold the machine before me had used 740 hours! Repairing the goods is not a prototype!
The next step is to find association
complaints, complaints to find Rainbow, find dealer complaints. After a mediation,cheap kobe bryant jersey, use almost the ultimate means - violence. Dealers said from the beginning to give me some gifts as a compensation, to replace the hard disk, and then finally changed to a new one.
Tell me, if going to buy the computer. Remember to take a U disk copy some testing procedures, field-site testing machine Kaifeng article. http://benyouhui.it168.com/thread-548889-1-1.html testing machine can download software here.
such profiteers, it is ending up,nfl wholesale jerseys!
ddsfgdsa9b8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links