Thread: 梅花三弄
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 07:30 AM   #1
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35063 2009 年 10 月 19 日 22:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
years ago there was a period of time, I went to support education in a small town in northern Jiangsu. A small boy, has been quietly sitting by the window where the empty sky eyes looking out the window. His partner told me privately that he is the worst class in a student performance, \
One afternoon, he was late, children trousers, cuffs are all mud, left hand and a small red hole. He hesitated for a long time, just can not excuse for being late. \After class, I cart back to the dorm, even that car more than a pile of oranges in the basket,puma running shoes, the kind who have not come up,puma sneakers, it was all divided up.
then on, he hit a shelf. I am even more angry.
One day, he finally could not help but to ask me: \... \
day physical education,puma shoes on sale, training horizontal bar,puma women shoes, he hurt her,puma shoes, life and death lying on the ground refused to go to a clinic. Class of \Grandpa repeatedly asked, \I said, or to see a doctor. He finally proudly back to me: \
in the office, his grandfather asked me: \a few days, he moved a small stool pick,puma 2010, was also designated a small hole in the road ... ... \
after class, I have been \Pro, and I go, he cried his mess, he wrote a letter back to me a long letter. I know this is from my late pick oranges and orphans, that he deliberately broke a fit of anger was also to prove that the world really like him ... ... I suddenly feel that this letter is a time of my greatest and deepest regret moving .
He said: \... \
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links