Thread: To what
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 06:36 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

grizzled old woman holding a broom sweeping the ground, a boy less than a meter high, dragging a big garbage can, followed her ... ... the old warmth of a small outline of the picture, every day China Mobile Communications will be in the wholesale market Yangjiaping staged. But who would not think Granny Dong Fuping daily cleaning with a little boy,prada sunglass, 4 years ago, she picked up an abandoned baby. To support this there is no blood relationship with his boy, her son has two severed ties with her.
kindly old lady adopted an abandoned baby

Yesterday, the reporter saw Dongfu Ping, she was bending down and sweep the litter into a dustpan, she adopted abandoned baby Forest (pseudonym) , now more than 4 years old.

According to Dong Fuping introduction,Armani Sunglasses, she is the town of Tai villagers Tongliang stone fish. 4 years ago, one day, her little daughter suddenly brought back to a pregnant woman swallows, saying that his acquaintances in Shenzhen, workers, homeless, abandoned by her boyfriend.
More than 40 days, the woman said he took to the streets to the Board to buy things, then even come back. Lin Lin left starving.
because women do not know the specific whereabouts of nearly sixty years, the Dong Fuping Forest will take on the responsibility to take care of.
two sons with her to break

after the adoption of the forest, Dong Fuping life has become very tight. Happens at this time,discount sunglasses, her son Lee said his own business in this loss, to lend him 2,000 yuan Dong Fuping.

Dongfu Ping, said her son Li in Shenzhen to work,designer sunglasses, they adopt forest, the villagers talking about, many people said that Forest is actually the illegitimate son of Li. Rumors spread to the ears large daughter, the couple began this noisy, last May. Therefore, the two divorced.
Dongfu Ping went to comfort son, but was the eldest son angrily: In the holidays, two sons do not give me a call,dolce gabbana sunglasses, greeting soon ... ...
old act has impressive

It is understood that,sunglass store, given the forest a few years would go to school, in order to save money for the book to his school fees, Dong Fuping last year with a forest to the main city in the wholesale market Yangjiaping Huaxun to find a mobile phone cleaner job.
discussion we like, we all kind of call him 'unitary children', often to buy him something. workers
news face to face

I hope that one day his son will forgive me

raw, Forest is my bitch, palm back of the hand are the meat, though his son does not understand me, but I hope one day they can forgive me ... ... touch the head of the forest, a deep sigh.
look for them, just hope one day they met me, and she called my mother ... ...
Forest growing up day by day, she was very anxious.
this group have written articles from the Xinhua Zhang

Daily Hotline 966,965 to thank the public to provide clues

reporter's notes

There is only a good grandmother

Deputy seriously look blurted out: As a mother of a child, I grew up in the arms of hard to understand without a mother's pain, but fortunately this is not the mother of forest have Dongfu Ping is better than mother's .

Sponsored Links