View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 04:03 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22129522 2010 年 05 月 04 日 12:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
originally did not intend to go out this May.
husband did not expect a sudden whim, to go out to play! So do not prepare to rush out the door!
no specific itinerary, can not go too far away to think of the place of Wenzhou have not been to a turn!
first to Wen Cheng,mbt sport shoes, due to the late start, hard to find a faster time Baizhang three o'clock. I think last year we went Baizhang and five Zhuji like diarrhea, is a layer of the waterfall. In fact, traveling with a baby is really tiring to do items, although Kenichiro well behaved, but are Shan, and can only embrace. To the top layer when there is no mountain, is get a ladder welded to the cliff, and I was really afraid of heights, the foot felt a little shaking. Many people, her husband a hand holding Kenichiro, no way to hold the one hand, the road still a long way, and the heavens a little rain, we can only give up a little disappointed. More than 5 points down the hill, we have to hurry to Taishun night, the road is still unfamiliar. Here is the text into a mountain, and now think the way that night, really a little scared, uphill downhill,mbt shoes sale, are in the mountains around, but are 180 degree turn, simply not many cars on the road,mbt uk, the mountains are not densely , when our car broke down to it, really scary. That night, her husband made a nightmare, asleep asleep shouted from the bed and bounced up and said that is the dream of pressure over a large truck. Also scared me! Also see the road's terrible!
I heard the bridges Taishun
World Heritage list, but not concentrated in one place, we drive the way the three Shiji Li looked bridge, very few visitors, and then drove ten miles saw the famous The Sixi sister bridge, the so-called outsiders look busy, and we do not see any particular place, just think they are good old! Our bridges trip to an end. Wanted to go home, when seen through Cangnan scenic Yuliao brand, look at the time still early to be diverted to the Yuliao. To Yuliao exactly three o'clock. Yan Ting and the beach here than up pretty good, the water is clean, a lot. But we had not, with nothing,mbt chapa, even cameras, mobile phones do not have electricity! For a walk on the beach. Kenichiro still would not take off your shoes, do not wake up the way, want to go to sea Caicai the water tankers, but Generals refused to say: Really depressed, were dropped. Rent a pair of beach sand toys to play with him, this kid also love clean, even small hands clap your hands hit the sand, and then rub into the pants, see I'm dizzy! Sun drying for two hours, to sets and the sun, we left. 19:30 home, ending the trip.
I summed up what this feeling after two days of travel: on the road a long time, play time is short! Never been anywhere very long for the time,mbt shoes clearance, went to the feel,mbt sale, but so, sometimes more importantly, tourism is a state of mind!
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links