View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 03:38 AM   #3
h2bhgfrm

,ed hardy jeans

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 04:25 on January 23, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Tobacco burst employees shaking secret, I can not smoke.
Everyone knows that cigarettes are harmful, but most people only know that tobacco smoke is nicotine harmful, in fact, the real toxic cigarettes, hidden in the
the following I said, is absolutely true: a friend in the tobacco production industry, recently revealed to me by their decades of tobacco industry concealed the secret, urged me to quit smoking, he said,ed hardy outlet, who really was not smoke cigarettes . I talk him into an article to tell you, smoking friends,ed hardy shop, for health, we were to quit it!
my friend said: love people, I too harsh. conscience has tortured me to meet today, I see you are still smoking and I was hurt, not to tell you the truth, is not my friend. I have the truth revealed to you, Believe it or not, I advise you, for your health, for your family, for your happy life, for our friendship, you'll quit smoking! there will know, the domestic tobacco industry to reduce production costs, the replacement of the original materials, filters, and the fear of changing tastes, causing consumers not meet. now just changed the low-grade tobacco, as well as some tobacco companies have changed to high-grade the. Filter before filling is made of wood fiber called cellulose acetate, the price is relatively high, but harmless, and better filtering effect. Now the filter tip material was actually replaced with a polypropylene 〔polypropylene: a kinds of plastic raw materials〕 itself is not toxic, but it is processed through chemical and physical tension into filaments, looks the same as before, but there are many invisible shreds of silk fibers were you when you smoke sucked into your lungs. to know what the tiny fibers that can not be in from out of your alveoli.
and in order to allow consumers to see it, we also added a binder fiber. because it is sticky can not produce, so he joined the diluent. The two are all volatile nature of the colloid, which contains large amounts of benzene, aromatic hydrocarbons and similar compounds inside the paint. in the workshop production workers are dizziness, nausea, signs of vomiting. Imagine how people would suck? enterprises which are strictly confidential. encounters environmental impact assessment, standards implementation,ed hardy shirts, and other units to check, are taking the workshop door shut,cheap ed hardy, not to let anyone out. only the old posters Filter the production process. Filter in the next cigarette, easy to stick the plastic knife, not cutting, we applied silicone on the blade (also a carcinogen) in fact, already smoking on the body of harmful,ed hardy bikini, but then even worse to make the body more toxic by and become toxic tobacco. Consumers only if the thought had lung cancer caused by smoking too much yet. advise you to quit smoking, this alone is reason enough, and would like to draw your attention. br> After listening to my friends, no matter how much you are smoking, family and friends for you and your health, or quit for good! Otherwise ------

see after some reproduced for the health of people around to move your fingers to reprint it!

Sponsored Links