View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 01:23 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

□ Trainee reporter trainee journalist Jiang Dawei Dong Lu Ping Chen Luwen / photo

the eyes of the young people can support a single punch to do push-ups is a very big deal. However, in Xiaoshan Chengxiang streets, there was a 102-year-old can not only easy to cook a few one-handed push-ups, but also own a boxing operation of health care,
was the town postman

cigarettes, wine never touched

old man named Shi Chunxiao, this year has been 102 years old. His home in the Temple Street Xiaoshan Chengxiang community. The day before yesterday afternoon,monster beats headphone, the reporter went to the old people's home, he was sitting at the gates of the corridor, and several neighbors playing poker. to interview him,monster beats dr dre, and immediately grabbed the chair with both hands, volley, making two
Shi old man told reporters,monster headphones, pre-retirement, he was once a rural postman. p> applied the old man's daughter said, applied the old man's life is also very regular and principles. Daughter, Ms. Shih said,beats by dre studio, > own boxing exercises Shi old man on his palms on the ground, start the push-ups,monster headphones sale, do a few, Shi old man will put his left hand behind him, one-handed push-ups to start.
done push-ups, the old man to sit down and drink some tea facilities.
, . Spoke, he occasionally raised their hands, turned around, bent over, knees. Shi Fu said the old man's friend:
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links