View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
gy1dgf1og

| Back to logs list

22129462 2010 年 07 月 14 日 10:53 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
2010 年 7 13,la gears, tonight is really depressing and memorable!
morning, looking for the old man said, empty, some afternoon, my colleagues and I play badminton, do not.
the evening, playing back, was eating dinner, phone call: Come pick me up. Who knows to where people have Shuidao in the stone platform. This is how much wine to drink, ah, to help the two of them to the Trustee's all alone where other people have been flashed. I feel annoyed look useless,la lights! As for it? Just to granddaughter in kindergarten? ! ! ! Okay, drink high, began to shout . . Accompany uncle said do not trust the hospital to see what gastric lavage, the old man and quit the life and death, but also criticize others sick. Okay, so too proud, now here Xianbao it! Hey, is downright drunk people, especially the elders of his own, but also disagree, do I put the old man to the hospital, two of them a persuade, a farce, a curse. . . Finally, the old man up and do not know what to do, hands shoot or smash things, and ask: How many people, drinking a few, what is wine. 7-8 person, three to five bottles of wine, more than 50 degrees. Be sent back to bed, there are problems sending hospital.
Fortunately, someone to
to home, but also loaded onto the floor, the heavy drunk. Almost paralyzed, and two people drove upstairs, Okay, downstairs neighbors, villagers, children and adults, and this time you are too proud to see it. . . Okay, on one side, suddenly began to vomit, and hey, been spit front door. Find any other people also stained. Home, or say that they all right, what will not die, you go back, showered, and staggered, remember shaking hands with others to thank, just down to the bed. Asked what he needed, the answer, Do not think you are old people, the elders where the mess is,la gear police!
right, uncle to help in away, the mouth also kept talking: I was to who I was for whom. . . Afraid of people do not know what you do is you, for my daughter to have to report out a few bucks. Her mother for her daughter out so much money, did not say. Hey, really. . . . .
sleep, and also kept shouting,la gear footwear, smashing bed board, not a quiet and a good mood, I want to get on the mop and bucket to help clean up the battlefield. A sweat, my God, how can such a deal with their own bodies, how not to think about his family. Whenever this time, I was worried, but also a worry, but also annoyed! ! ! Diao bar really want to, I will not drink again how to be so, no need,la gear sale!
most annoying is the inability to communicate, what will not say it, old people and do not listen, I always feel worried, what if one day out of the situation . Parents can not choose, this house makes me want to run off again. What you say is right or wrong,la gear walking shoes, no one good time to mention, bad things are and me, and I was the culprit. I will not make money, I did not skill, I useless, I waste, I am nothing. . . . .
What the ######## !!!

Sponsored Links