View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 06:34 AM   #3
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

,mbt shoes uk

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 42140713 at 00:13 on September 10, 2009 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary the world's most painful distance, not by death, but the students from the ...

distance of the world's most painful, not raw from, but separated by the network, you say

distance of the world's most painful, is not you say > the world's most painful distance,mbt shoes, not I knew could not be with you, but knowing that thoughts can not be together allows the proliferation of heart .....

the world's most painful distance, not the proliferation of crazy thoughts miss you,mbt anti shoe, but obviously you have to look away thoughts unforgettable ........

the world's most painful distance, not pretend you do not mind, but even come to you side did not break open their own ethical ....

the distance between the world's most painful, is not I can not indulge yourself, but you asked me if I left, I turned cold, and arrogant contempt for you. ....

the distance between the world's most painful, is not I refuse you, but obviously like you,mbt trainers, makes you think I do not want to be with you ...

the world's most distance of heartache, not to make you think I do not want to be with you, but then I leave you the pain in endless regret ....

the world's most painful distance, not the pain in my endless regret, regret regret it even if there is no looking back, I in fact love you .....

the distance between the world's most painful, is not I can not say I love you,mbt shoes sale, but when I want to put down self-confession time You have been indifferent to say, memories are gone ....

distance of the world's most painful, is not you cold say that you do not care, but you let go, and I could never live in the sorrow, can not forget .....

distance of the world's most painful, is not I live in the sorrow, can not forget, but you still do not understand my sorrow, do not understand the loneliness in my heart ....

the distance between the world's most painful, is not you do not understand my sorrow, do not understand my loneliness,cheap mbt shoes, but even if I am into my heart, but can not cry .....
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links