View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #20
Urgelmfetle

Default mdai

The real story about 6-APB, or my very long non-trip report

What started as the big promise for summer 2010 seems to be lagging.
Too many sites have promised us 6-APB AKA BenzoFury AKA FURY to be available weeks ago.

April 16th is the day I started looking for an alternative...... The big ban(g) became a reality.

Early may the rumours started - BenzoFury was born.... At first I had no idea about BenzoFury. And the name picked for it did not look very promising.
buphedrone

Reading about BenzoFury on bluelight.ru and other blogs I came to the conclusion - I prefer calling it 6-APB, and should better get some.

Production samples were received by testers with responses like "Brilliant", "Excellent", I was getting excited. I thought my misery is about to end.

Test reports on bluelight claimed 6-APB to be best thing ever. By June my excitement has reached new levels. I was google-ing for 6-APB day and night. All I got was "soon", and stupid countdowns that never reached the long waited for 0.

The biggest question is who sells the real thing
6-apb?

By early July I was almost desperate. I was certain 6-APB will never happen. It is was a virtual-world oasis for my very non-virtual pain.

I have decided to conduct a serious research.

Initial results are that this is the first time I have seen 5 competitors in this field working together.
there must be one source controlling them all.

In the UK there are 5 "authorized resellers" - the resellers claim to be the only source for real 6-APB, they will sell 6-APB in 110mg pellets packed in nice looking sachets with pill images printed all over the sachet. These vendors have branded the product as BENZOFURY.

Well, I have visited the sites again and again and again, All I could find were big warnings not to buy it anywhere else as anybody but them is a ########!

The surprising source for 6-APB is a site selling both 6-APB (branded as FURY) and another nice product they refer to as "our happy landing product" named ocean.
If you want to try it - try <http://juklislab.com/6apb.en> - this is the only link I put on the blog as this is the only real source I have managed to find.

I have talked to a friend who bought "great green stuff" on a similar site and was all excited about them,

I was desperate. I have decided to give it a try....

I have placed an order on their site and waited for 4 days hoping to get real 6-APB,

Customer service told me that they sell pure FURY (They claim 99.8% pure).

When the envelope arrived it contained two documents and one silver foil sachet with a bit over 1gr. Of somewhat white powder.

Having heard the plan to sell 115mg of 6-APB in a sachet designed for a single use I have decided to try 150mg, greedy me :-)

It was so good, After such a long time I have discovered that all the reports were correct. I ordered another sachet the very next day.

I have finally found real 6-APB available on-line.

Why do I post this blog ? The truth is I became a fan. I like these people and have a real reason to keep them in business....

it might take a while until the next big ban(g), I will sure follow the aroma of this site.

One more thing - a nice customer service representative gave me a 10% discount coupon, I used it on my second purchase and it works just fine.
Give it a try

mdai

Sponsored Links