Thread: for exabounding
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 04:14 AM   #2
gy1dgf1og

| Back to logs list

22128968 2008 年 05 月 23 日 11:27 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
China rock music from birth,la gear light, to embark on a difficult road twists and turns,
rock is still in its infancy in China,la gear walking shoes, do not think sitting at home listening to a few records,
to admire the rock, in fact, rock feel a great need to live,
music festival in the form required, but currently there is no such environment,la gear sale,
rock far into the Chinese people's lives.

--- Cui Jian

rock itself is a popular culture. Pop does not mean prevalent custom. This is important.

--- left Zuzhou

in China, like so many people rock,la gears sneakers, rock and roll is the way it can, nothing changed.

--- Lei

has been the road to rock 17 years, perhaps to do the paving stones,
many unforgettable memories,la gear sneakers, such as Lhasa, the first to perform,
the first time to go abroad to perform ... ... can say we are a microcosm of Chinese rock and roll.
going to achieve it at all!

--- Panthers

relatively hard to do music, it is entirely out of love of music, in fact, is a music to the performance of joys and sorrows,
like the feeling of life on the inside . Passion for music can be said to increase.
we have been the continuation of the path of art rock, all the way to go now, that idea grows ever wider. Tang

--- What is the feeling? We had no experience of life, we are numb to this boring life,
all the evils of society feel numb - environmental pollution, corruption, and Taiwan is not listed,la gear originals,
our fascination with the volume to the vertices Rock and all kinds of noise, in a noisy, I feel lonely and security.
We believe that people are virus, the earth is contaminated cells. Negative, but I want to die, I have the vision and conscience. Huang Chen

---

Sponsored Links