Thread: for exabounding
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 03:48 AM   #1
gy4tgf5mg

| Back to logs list

22127457 2011 年 02 月 20 日 13:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Foot bathtub always feel than the original large washbasin, washbasin and Foot bathtub has been trying to change over,la gears sneakers, and finally do so.
the basin to wash several times and found the black circle was in a basin outside. Re-wash.
basin filled with water, half a head before the ears go into the whole,la gear originals, a surge of coolness straight into the scalp. Blisters on the face of cold beauty is said to be so hot to exercise lung capacity. I have been able to hold back 60 seconds in the bowl, and just do not know this can not learn to swim. . .
toss together, and suddenly can not remember there is no brush your teeth.
I have a way,la gear, look in the mirror.

Jay
unhurried audio,la gear mens shoes, hum,la gear police, fireworks and easy cold, dead easy to points. Sad to see a pair of mixed trace of white hair,la gear sale, anger from the heart, the pull of the ten minutes of what still could not Chennai.
together under the chin, the scar of plagioclase, said the door of the disc and I relative to g, then go forward every time a child down, and finally left a lifetime mark.

I do not know
years left on my face is the vicissitudes of life, or the vicissitudes of life?
first serious scrutinize his face, summed up a word:
the haircut. . .

Sponsored Links