View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 03:43 AM   #4
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,cheap gucci shoes

| Back to logs list

70261 2007 年 12 月 13 日 20:48 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
In fact, My purse was grabbed seven hundred seventy-four ninth,gucci sunglasses, and stolen there Hong eighty-first, can be the same each time, at most three days, many are exactly the same to get back, the key is in my wallet have put a better
1, notice of a critically ill with advanced cancer (specify the remaining 30 to 90 days of life)
2,gucci heels, a letter written to his girlfriend breaking up (stamps affixed)
3,gucci outlet, outstanding delivery of chemotherapy bill a (the amount of 5 million,cheap gucci heels, remember to unpaid)
4, invoice, Project Hope donations (the amount of 5 million, signed notice of the shutdown of a
6,gucci bikinis, consent to an organ donated Juan
7, with five personal address card (title: International members volunteer mine)
wallet stolen just the day before the 50th, Yesterday took it back, counted the money no less than 500 yuan plus more than a note, note the following:
brother, I respect you are a big hearted good for the community! Know you sick, special offer of 500 would like to help your condition, your peace of mind! This is I made a living making efforts to clean hard-earned money, good life of peace!
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links