View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
Q7e1e2b2h

Default Forget no his own ......

sometimes crying not because of sadness. There is something lacking, you miss life. People are bound to, prop a constant commitment, but could not restrain a fickle heart.
persistence is sometimes a burden to give up is a relief, not absolute people, happiness is not 100 points, know thatthey can not furnish to have so many time, and no authority to necessitate so much, or his suffering, but also difficult every additional.
heart belongs to a person, what is fair in love? Love deep, deep ache, love, not unfairly. Love should not love, is never the light of day,Asics Women's Mini Cooper, alas, love do not love your male, tears began to burst.
commitment is a pearly, thick and then the script has also been the outcome, I meditation I understand the savor of tears, even now the disburse per minute, each second I do not have bailing. In this globe there is not lasting pleasure, only moments of comfortable and well-being.
may calm is the best solace, the best outcome may reminisce, a fool namely forever the same, can not run the grief, for you have a dream in idea, so willing to stray. Some destiny condemned to lose, some destiny doomed to a wrong end,Cheap Asics Shoes, a person does not adore to have her, yet with a person, must work to love her and not give up, alternatively let their own.
not because there is no sunlight, but not into the spring. Not because there is no singing, and give up their pursuit, not because there is no plaudits, but lost their ideals, in fact,Asics Top Seven, have a road leading to the sun, is full of ups and downs. Each an guiding to the ideal path is full of hardships and perspiration!
predestined apt the evolution of a lot of entities have an end, enjoy the smart process of passing, we should study to forget, rupture into laughter because a when, a bold wail, looked up scan of this Chamber, a shine sun I deem namely period tin alteration everything! Do no let your tears.
spring with spring neatness,Asics Tokidoki Mex Lo, Yan Xia a muscular summer and autumn there are autumn Mazumdar, elegant winter winter there,Asics Mini Cooper, each have their own beautiful life, each have their own natty, you smile, you smile according with the world. You cry, only one person you cry. When can not have,Asics Olympos, the only thing to do is make yourself forget ........

Sponsored Links