View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
7391pcvu

Default You do no faint you mighty brain count

The causes of suicide

a suicide in his suicide note approximately his reasons as suicide ( No surprise,Asics Mexico 66 Baja, then comic ) .
suicide note wrote :
I marital a widower , she has a grown daughter ,Asics Revolve LE, my father was a widow , and my wife brought over his daughter married , so my father became my son , my daughter became my stepmother . I control my dad called my father and my father called me father ; my daughter called me Dad , but I called her mama; I had to control my wife called the grandmother , for she namely my stepmother 's mom . Soon my daughter , that namely my stepmother had a son , he is my half- sibling , he too called me grandpa , because he is my grandson . Later, my wife , that is my grandma gave birth to a son ,Asics Mini Cooper, he is my stepmother 's sibling , I was his nephew , the son called me father , uncle, my son called tube . In increase, I was my wife ,Asics Tokidoki Mex Lo, namely is my grandma 's grandson , also my grandmother 's husband ,Asics Gel Kinsei 2, so I am too my own grandfather . And because my wife is my grandmother , my son , my uncle is my brother and my daughter's younger brother , so I must phone ... ... ... ... my God,Asics Running, so I truly intricate relationship broken the brain, so I was competent to run only to die .
do no warn me not apt dead , unless you tin put always of my relationships to aid me understand ?

Sponsored Links