View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
S4a0b4n9r

Default [ Transferred ] apt give you a bowl of remedy my ,

legend ,Lacoste Finham SPM Shoes, through the river at the period ,Lacoste Canada, ought cure my bowl , you can forget everything we have on world ... ... nice or sad , good or evil ... ...
everyone to drink this soup when will shed a tear , not for we must leave this world ,Lacoste, but for to forget the hearts of all . Tear drip can not forget the tears , all buried in a drop of tears ... ... cure my mind is the antidote to the antidote solution heartache , cure my drinking bowl , drinking bowl antidote , forget entire the memories , forget all the solitude ... ...
very much wish that there really such a soup , so melancholy no longer sad , let the pain of no longer suffering, no longer broken so broken , so restless were no longer anxious ... ...
But after all
romance romance , there is no antidote to understand the anecdote of our hearts , so we have a loss in the muddled , struggling in a muddled , struggling in pain , in pain,Lacoste Tennis Shoes, confused , groping in the perplexity , lost in the dark , in the loss trampling , trampling to get in all of us sad ... maybe we are always looking for an antidote to cure my cry , we look inward to forget , to forget that we all repent and nauseate , even though we have is how love and hope ... we are not terrified of these sad , so sad even though we have ,Mens Lacoste, we really alarm is numb with chilly , we could no longer be afraid of our own harm , that day will be the end of the world ... ...
remedy my , no 1 knows what it namely taste, nevertheless everyone has looked for its presence ,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Shoes, even although everyone had been craving it exists , yet no one knows really what that smell is forgotten , no one kas long asthere will be extra painful to nectar the bowl of the antidote . Heart without love, no hate ... ... mind is only a tear in the centers of prayer alone , while Hou , we ambition really be ache unintentionally ... ...
forget is an impulse , we can not really forget the love we once had , but prefer indifference ... ... can not forget , on the choice of indifference . Did not cure my world , the world's only love in our hearts and sad ... ...

Sponsored Links