View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 09:17 AM   #4
gy4tgf5mg

,la gears

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 737366584 at 14:54 on January 16th, 2009 Read (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary 1, feeding a hungry wolf, heard a woman in training children: cry'll throw you out to feed the wolf! Children cry all night, the wolf at the door, etc. is solely to dawn, a long sigh: liar, women are liars!
2. a prisoner to be executed, because the bullet is inferior, the first shot did not release, then they put a gun
second shot ... the third ... Then prisoners cried: Big Brother you strangle me, so damn scary!
3. a black woman reading meters race, wiping away tears, said: scary ! Of several coal mining kneeling in a row was shot
death, did not aim to open the gun,la gear footwear, wanderers running scared that ah, rope, no stopping wow!
4, Huang love revolution,la gear, to commemorate the Red Army,la gear walking shoes, a son named 'Army', a day school to send his son, see 8 bus stop, then washed his son shouted: Yellow Army Run, eight come! ~ ~ ~
5, a bear in the mountain business, the farmer gave him a sickle, the carpenter gave him a hammer, went to the mountains meet Tiger Cubs, scared to sickle,la gear sneakers, a hammer held in the head, the tiger said: not see it, to you it was a party to bear-like,la gear originals!
6, the farmer knows the weight of excrement, and asked foreigners to see: Grandpa, this dressing how much a pound? The farmer does not say, hand-dip the point of foreigners into his mouth, I thought: you do not tell me how much a pound, I can not tell you that you are smelling the sauce

Sponsored Links