View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 03:20 AM   #3
oujoyha8l7
Commander In Chief

oujoyha8l7 is on a distinguished road

1 There are some things we know are wrong, they can go to insist, as reconciled; some people, we know that love is also going to give up,cheap kobe bryant jersey, because there is no end; Sometimes, we clearly know that no road , and still the front line, as used to it.

2 that cast their eyes can not see the world; that covered his ears, can hear all the troubles; that the footsteps stopped, the heart can no longer travel; think I need to love, just a hug.

3 who have committed mistakes, some because of too late,barcelona jersey cheap, some because of deliberately avoid, more often at a loss to stand to one side. We are so wrong again and again,minnesota twins jerseys, but do not know and learn from it and do some introspection.

4 you do not know I was thinking of you, because you do not love me, I knew you do not want me, still love you, because I was too silly. Maybe sometimes, to avoid what is not because of fear to face, but waiting for.

5 sky, no trace of wings,wholesale jerseys, but the birds have flown; heart is not a knife and cut off, but the pain was so clear. The most soft chest cities, hurt by love's wound, than those who suffered physical injury to the sharp, and only time can heal.
6 a lot of people, as a lonely and indulgence, but more, because indulgence of a man, and lonely life. We can love each other, but not destined to be together. I did not love you enough,st louis rams jerseys, but I am not sure that love is not the most correct.

7 if the betrayal is a kind of courage, then betray you need to accept a greater courage. The former only have enough courage to be, or maybe just a crush, while the latter test is the degree of tolerance, not a simple impulse, need only time.

8 Love life can not be used to prove, as we can not prove that he can no longer believe in love. In this city, just as Rolex is a matter of luxury, love is a spiritual luxury. However, extremely fragile life, there is no way to afford so many luxury.

9 one of the greatest difficulty is to know yourself. Very often, we illegible own, just because we put ourselves in the wrong place, gave himself an illusion. So, not afraid of the road rough, I'm afraid from the start in the wrong direction.

10 living in a city, or love a person, or to do something, a long time, they may find offensive, there will be an impulse to want to escape. May not be tired of this city, love the people, adhere to something,twins jerseys cheap, but can not give themselves the courage to persevere.

11 How many times How many times, remembering to draw a circle of life, and we turn in place numerous times, unable to escape. Always want to return to the original place of strangers, if we can once again the choice, I thought I could love more simple.

12 If you knew the story ends, you or the friendship choice say it, or pretended not to know, the million will not get to the core. Sometimes the damage left to others, preferred to remain silent than to come clean to hurt more.

friends all read this log, I am glad you enjoy it, but I want to tell you, this is not mine, is seen in a magazine, because they like, so issued in their own space, but I do not recommend, but do not know why the website went to the QQ, is true! Although not write, but we have to learn to appreciate a good article!
oujoyha8l7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links