View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Lbufi4233v

Default Liar direction apt handle with SMS ( super difficu

Very reduced, did not forever received some recent deceptive messages, so always feel distinguished opposition.
Yesterday, eventually received a txt information a liar, or the maximum renowned card fraud posing as bank deceit, reads as follows: Business Bank Notice: YOU Peony Card is in Wal-Mart shopping card spending 4850 yuan. The pen on the quantity discounted from your list. If in doubt amuse call: 51518332 Card Division. Information from the base of 13,942,746,172 seeing this information, I treasure,GHD Purple Straighteners, ah finally I am excited to wait. Thus, sorting mood, feelingful reliability, start tel 51518332.

tel communication, and I deliberately do not speak, the other side ahead beginning. Sure enough, the phone came a crater field, describes himself as a decent model Industrial and Commercial Bank Card Division as me, my center chuckle

me:
Obviously I did not expect the additional party to such a hand, and occasionally does not reflect over.
I asked: :
absolute breakdown of each other, can not wait to hang up my phone and made me quite fun.

elect up the phone call back, but still busy ....

fun ah! Free and relatively boring TX tin be playing the phone, what is extra interesting than playing liar you?

Haha, sometimes exciting, something told me to give me a tall school classmate,GHD Precious Gift Set, he said,GHD Red Straighteners, what you then calculate .

students a few days antecedent he received a text message fraud liar, is to advise you use the ABC card spending 3,890 yuan, so that you and your ABC card center, left a Shanghai tel :021 -51096574

namely student is also a boring human, instantly gearing up phone phone occurred afterward the last
following:

woman: (Feeling weakly)
students: : your account security .....This is their conversation

woman: (Probably the same as boring as we crash too numerous folk, not wonder we have an anemic )....
female: In Donghua Road, No. 108 is a residential district ah and beat the third period, the low voice, a lot of low

woman: ah br> Woman: phone after, crooks started wiser

woman: (Looks like always seriousness)
me: Well '(do not mention a honor card, direct mention is ABC card)
me: (Say this when the woman cleared his larynx, sensibility like a fish hook)
I: Start nonsense: Be sure to name it? (Because the native did no think to label, well I do not ambition variant name, do not want to acquaint my real name) I actually brush so much money? I feel like I did not brush off hey!
women: a must, tell me your name
me: I had my set up online spending amount is 1500, how can brush more than 3,GHD Leopard Grain,000, is it really?
M: So you go to your nearest bargains point to retard you? (Estimated to be looked flaws,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, and began to prepare to hang up)
me: Oh, I'll work to our downstairs. . . . . .
so I did not achieve it then I hung up

classmates made him a friend,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, she called in the quondam that

woman: .
friend
then I feel so chilly, so he buffet a

on to say: Hello, card hub
ABC and then I told her I was ABC, but unfortunately she received a report hang up speed rapidly

my students the most perverted, and he systematized several of his friends played their last call

few people called to ask, then it was installed next to done base the digit belongs to, in the next, said: , something went erroneous

Sponsored Links