View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
U6883f5isli

Default Bihaiqingtian Zhapo Yangjiang - 2001

I achieve a infancy dream , I eventually saw the sea. I adore the blue , while the blue ocean in front of me , I quickly became a child,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, a child will not grow up , face her vast , her deep , her blue. The sky namely blue , the sea is blue ,GHD IV Straighteners, the air is fresh , the mood is loosened . If time stopped in this moment , be fine . I chase each 1 spray , favor chasing a infancy dream , the waves threw on my discard , like the cradle of his childhood . Water slid into his mouth ,GHD Green Straighteners, salty , Sese . Slipped into the eyes of the sea , bulging and swelling , and cool . Left a string of footprints on the beach , a string of mirth , a cluster of memories. Graffiti on the beach , palace , and slowly submerged in the tide ,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, the tide receded , alternatively the bright patch of smooth beach .
hotel balcony facing the vast sea , at the railing seeing the sun sink into the sea , seeing by blood-red into the blue , namely blowing the gold point scatter , vanish. Only the waves rushed tirelessly shore . As a long coastline aboard the knocking of a white pendant . Howling at the sea ,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, the sea 's expiration ,GHD Leopard Grain, radiate into the skylight , sweet dream because me apt send the sea of phantom .

Sponsored Links