View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 02:49 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

time is something people get to the core.

tangled feelings, how I can express at this time.

most special day. I do not have to accompany you around, but only the thin can text to describe the feelings between you and me. Simple language to express my feelings and thoughts too.

today is your birthday. Sister, I have been to say. I gave you too much hope, will let you down again and again. No matter how hard I try, in the end I did not get what you want and want to give you.

always in their own quiet time to start thinking of you, thinking of our past thoughts we have taken yesterday, when the thoughts of sadness, as tears. Laugh when happy thoughts.

you said, I am the person understands you, and always remember you had told me,Herve Leger Sale, I then why not. No matter what, you can do all the feelings I run to feel the kind of warm.

own sister. Mothers who are falling because of the meat,Herve Leger Outlet, so we always have the same topic, so we will rely on you. Some people say that. Who wrote the text, too many secrets are hidden psychological. But we never hide anything,

our feelings do not need too many people understand. Because we know everything. After all the time hasty passage of time,cheap herve leger, vague memories of us through the trajectory,

even if the long night of anxiety at this time does not make me feel lonely, not forgetting that you will be photographed where they would all like to I forget the small details are. Where you will record all of our photos. Those happy smiling faces of happy and beautiful scenery. I can not say you gave a small moving. And I give you all my delicate love.

sad you are all my children. Every day, no matter how busy I am. I will go to your space in the message you left for yourself, just to see you doing. You and I both look strong, weak inner child, often because of someone else's words and cry inadvertently.

you always listen. While reading the vocational school, but you still so hard. You take the Mandarin into the first ever vocational certificate dimethyl me, you also hear that you are the fifth time the two semesters. I really feel very proud of you. You never let down his family and grandfather had.

life to the happiness of our answer is right, pro, love, friends,buy herve leger, life seems to be false,Herve Leger Dresses, but so true. I believe we are the happiest and most loving sisters.

love your sister: dissolved
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links