View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 02:04 AM   #1
3125f0dhoa

Default Today I was rear-ended a

morning , I was pedaling my car leisurely tour zai departure from the dormitory to go to the unit open , not much in the way of the car , I do no hasty speed , etc. medium of the road pedaling to the blue portion of the village , I penetrated the right reverse parked aside a colossal car, so my front and the front of this car carts in a straight line ,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, the rear of the car suddenly came out with a car ,GHD Leopard Grain, I washed off , wrong ,GHD IV Salon Straighteners! at this rate the 2 conveyances collided have to , desperate , I slammed ashore the brakes , only hear the squeak of the voice , I am fewer than half a measure away from the additional car is equitable the distance , good insurance , but fortunately my car well maintained , I just prepared to get off the rebuke , suddenly , stopped the car really migrate , at! were rear-end , and this period ,GHD Green Butterfly 2011, reverse driving the car in front of namely really ran , NND, I rapidly retard my car off losses , the next cars a see, okay OK , in the end is double for expensive than additional mediocre car car , car buffet ,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, that is to be shoved a mini distance , the car right, the additional side of the car seems to have naught , and I say naught of folk right? folk favor nothing , and then we were ready to just obtain on the exercise , along from a car driving to my car across the reverse , and stop , I depend on, truly make me smile and call , emulated at car drivers cursed : driving ah ! kind of tricycle ,GHD Green Straighteners, my car , rear-end car , bikes are retrograde car , then that is tricycle )

Sponsored Links