View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #1
crye1162gcl

Default Wholesale Newports Cigarettes

The advantages of smoking Newport cigarettes are worth it, because of the full strong menthol taste, you can enjoy eating again, and after dinner conversation especially eating out, you're not running out to smoke. You feel better, you smell better and your home smells so much better. For those who smoke in the house, taking a bottle of spray cleaner and just spray the wall in one of the rooms you smoke in, watch the tar slide down the wall or window. This is the same film that is on your lungs after smoking Newport 100s cigarettes.
Millions of people are now ex-smokers, so not only is it possible but it a realistic expectation and people quit smoking cheap Marlboro cigarettes every day. It is a matter of self control and for the smoker to make up their mind that they want to quit, and the reason to them needs to be personal. It can be money, health, being tired of how their clothes, car and house smell, going outside at restaurants and bars, one of my real issues with many smokers is their belief that the world is their ashtray. Next time you are stopeed at an intersection take a look at the ground ....it is appaling that so many people think it is okay to throw they butts out the window.
It's hard as hell to quit and I know all to well the mental and physical battle that comes with it. I never really had any confidence in my ability to rid my life of that nasty, stinky and poisonous burden but, I did it and I'm real proud of myself stopping to smoking Newports cigarettes and Marlboro Red cigarettes!

Sponsored Links