View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22130352 2010 年 12 月 28 日 20:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Today is a happy home with get-together with nursery days, I leave for the afternoon Well, pleased to visit it. It seems the parents are the same attention to, to come so early, so positive.
two o'clock, party time began. Opening program to make people very happy, dance But when my children played when the mood is really not the same as for the first time realized that a strange excitement and pride, winning than he is happy.
with the program or find many containing, in addition to the two collective dance, performing songs, English report,tory burch boots, there are two separate programs, one is the original game to participate in the reading program, the parents acting in front of us again, playing bounce position to win everyone's applause and laughter. More than so many people, she did not stage fright, leisurely, doing loud to introduce myself: I am a young girl with two ... ... containing reading out loud was: Who? Knocking the window ... the voice is Falling ... as immature, and that action is so cute, I'm so proud she could be so bold. After the performance ended, she did not forget to bow, and this brings cheers excited parents here, because she is always the smallest class of children, just enough on the small of her age, but now it does not lag behind in the middle shift, so to ago.
Another program is the San Juban, I wrote the manuscript, including the one containing the last part. At home, we are a family of three to practice,tory burch shoes, and she paced well, and memorized lines down. Today,tory burch outlet, she carry on a small gong, a few words to her before she did not catch on the ridiculous, she said the last part of Oh! Oh, but she was quite pretty normal, not small and timid because of the voice, and I very much hope that she could have been maintained, or more battles, the common wish and aspirations of parents.
with and dance with the music being very good, so her desire to show up once they are excited, it got out of hand ah.
for the first time to experience the real taste of the parents,tory burch sale, this is full of pride and pride, I really hope this feeling will be with me forever, but certainly can not, I hope the girl can grow, so that mothers do not always have the same taste!
New Year's Day, Kou basking home to the grandfather,tory burch on sale, regardless of basking, uncle, aunt live get-together is very impressive and applauded, and that from the heart praise, so everyone wants to feel that this child does have talent in music, and very loving, bright and cheerful song, there moves Oh, melodious music is freedom of movement, ethnic, popular songs, rock and roll all mention . Basking was a renowned family had cried the child, seems to have become a graceful, cute little girl,tory burch 2011! Everyone is really enjoyable, more and more like it. This is the last 5 months, the biggest gain access to kindergartens - grow up!
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links