View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22126067 2009 年 09 月 07 日 17:29 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

have to do something to his girlfriend before the first try. His girlfriend were very upset at first,
two out to sea,tory burch outlet, returning when the hurricane destroyed the boat, thanks to his girlfriend only to seize a piece of wood to keep the couple's lives.
girlfriend asked her boyfriend: > His girlfriend rushed frantically shouted:
we pray for him,tory burch on sale! I have been watching you with binoculars,tory burch flats,
I clearly see him push you away cut with a knife after his own wrist. Sharks are sensitive to the smell of blood,
if he does not do this to gain time, I am afraid you will never appear in the ship .....

(2) one night, the boy on a motorcycle speeding with a girl who loved each other,tory burch reva,
girls: : .. can you slow down you do now? br> Boy: destroyed a building, there were two people, one died,tory burch 2011, survived ...
guy knew brake failure, but he did not let the girl know, because the girl would feel scared.
Instead, he let the girl the last time that she loved him,tory burch shoes, the last to embrace him and let her wear his helmet as a result, the girl alive, he died ...

This is a short text, very touching. Not very delicate, very heartbreaking.
true love in life is plain, is worth to us to cherish.

;

label boyfriend girlfriend shark ship wood
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links