View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
2815n1tzzo

Default CS and activity in Internet cafes playing alter tr

Today in Internet cafes playing CS, not a grain of truth two non-mainstream playing King 5 , the provision in Para 's keyboard ! I am quite pessimistic !
So, I began to press the keyboard,GHD Straighteners NZ! I'm straining at ! force of the reception ! by faster than they are ! than they sound ! they can not help merely look around, and I glanced at them deliberately contemptuous look ! they face downcast ,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, painful stared at me ! I stare right behind to the past !
[ ,],[! hard to hammer ! compel of the shot ! those 2 guys did no kick a fresh see by 5 , and began apt shoot the keyboard ! sound has extra than me! How can I give up ? instantly hit the keyboard with fists ! hard to beat ! force The fight,GHD Blue Straighteners! namely the 2 of them started hitting the keyboard for 1 ! sound has extra than me,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners! I do no give up! dragged it off the keyboard ! instantly ashore the floor ,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011! hard to tread above me ! hard to step ashore !
all Internet cafes were always reported to me the maximum enthusiastic plaudits ! The two non-mainstream stupid, and what to do ! However, in my eyes looked aggressive , they have anger ! they pulled it off the keyboard! discard On the ground, stepped on a smashes ! and then they looked at me and provocative ,GHD Hair!
this period, the network management of Internet cafes are surrounded at them ! a web by their tatters looked at the keyboard , a slap in the face to Fan in the quondam! Then they swarmed web ! beat the two non-mainstream meal ! Finally, two non-mainstream lying on the ground , one of the feeble non-mainstream I asked , pointing : Not to fight him?

Sponsored Links