View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:26 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

now regarded as the dead of night the bar, his heart sounds accompanied by the keyboard, a bit like Xu Song tone of the song. Tired,buy herve leger, tired, is to blame? No blame, along with do not like,Herve Leger Sale, following your love, and who contributed to expect in the future, so helping them, helping them do it, colorful. Late at night, every day for a long time the night is your own inner voice.

love, I remember I was small, only knew that he cares about,Herve Leger Bandage, not love, then gone, my tired, tired, long, long time, do not want to be as tired, afraid, fear, fear All everything. Like the dog days of the coming of night like a month or so slowly eating away the space around me. So no fear, no fear, no further trouble, so good.

me? Fa? Heart is colorful, but I was color blind, not see any point in the world color.

so I was tired, not helping them, not really, here in my heart, you can take away, take away my everything, I have my own ideas, have their favorite people, have their own dreams have their own fantasy life, there are people who care about their own, who does not fit their own night, every night has its own call exhortations of the people, asked her to get up every morning people, and her daily life crap people. People, a lot, I'm not the kind you want, you? Who will be in my heart it?

So I tired, tired of everything, tired of all the day to day, tired of his fear every day, every day,Herve Leger Dresses, as the tone of weary,herve leger for sale, tired after the air around you there, tired of your concerns, tired of everything all about you.

tired, tired, so I fell in love with Loving, and fell in love with nostalgia, unable to extricate themselves in the day, fell in love with the daily crap, there is such a love story, so I love, very funny.

I am a man, a heart, specifically what colors I do not know, is it really such a passion I do not know, she was in front, I looked up and saw everything about her, while The are so vague, do not understand all the all clear, I do not know.

I do not know, could not even complain, then to sleep, good night. Love Love ~

L at 0:00 on April 24 2011
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links