View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
9569zpaa

Default PS3 update 3.21 namely no thick machine approximat

some time antecedent I must agree as a sony Tencent ,GHD Hair Straightener, and that buyer service is as good as what company you are .
said namely apt solve this problem ahead you speak almost honor cards before , I and other biochemical 5 dlc2 , and even let me pay at credit card , and I try another several periods , and received the information several deductions , the results What results did not , only purchase a point card .

Well,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, a few days after buying a point card ,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, I was wondered to detect PS3 to upgrade , do not upgrade granted to enter PSN,GHD Straighteners, I have a thick machine inside Linux time region whether you do not reclassified , and that smokes the 10G space .

trust that some people like me muddled , Internet quest on , A9vg that means seems not, but I would see to understand the principle , bad luck is that I do not have Windows, that I am also idle to get what ps3 proxy , their own hands .
take one agency , let ps3 have ,

grab the record that , in fact, is to download this file :
http://fsa01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/list/sa/ps3-updatelist.txt

configured hosts, so squid proxy the apply to a local web , and now look what ps3-updatelist.txt content :
=========================
# SouthAsia
Dest = 8A; CompatibleSystemSoftwareVersion = 3.2100-;
Dest = 8A; ImageVersion = 0000a20e; SystemSoftwareVersion = 3.2100; CDN = http://dsa01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ ps3/image/sa/2010_0401_3a08ef6164a7770ae3e7d5b9f366437a/PS3UPDAT.PUP; CDN_Timeout = 30;
=========================
test it, if only download this file , PS3 would not allow way to PSN,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, strategies ought be modified recently , so the bbs approximate fails, try the local Web on to establish a virtual host, the Files inside , the inside content of 3.21 Replace 3.15 now being accustom , let the PS3 log PSN, entered. .

Here you can watch , sony verify the message namely no precise ample , paired with the check code line ,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, this problem is not passed around .

Sponsored Links