View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 574196847 at 18:29 on August 4th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
like you, has become a habit. Turn on the computer, listening to sad love songs, the melody being immersed in sad, heart of the multitude is but one of you, share of the backlog of melancholy in the heart to withstand the sometimes let their own, so when he felt no help when the way will find a way. Here vent their emotions.
like you,puma shoe, has become a habit. Every day, your QQ, will stare at you for a gray head. Much like you can QQ about flashing, it is a happy day and night is what I expect. Happy, in fact, is so simple to me, is waiting for your arrival. Sadness,shoes puma, in fact,puma ferrari, I'm also so simple that you have never appears.
like you, has become a habit. Every day, a lonely lonely man stay in the network. I do not care who people ignore me, I stand by what? Waiting for? Dedicated what is it? A loss of feeling, a round of care,puma sneakers, to love, do not expect for a Results feelings.
like you, has become a habit. Sun and Moon staggered, time goes by, day after day, the afterglow of the setting sun when the day was to cover the curtain of night, I rediscover my true self into the sea in the miss. Like a leaf boat cruising in the ocean alone, not by the shore, looking less than parking bays.
like you, has become a habit. Why do not bear the discrete celebrations? Secretly think of you in my heart, mind slowly becomes messy,puma ferrari shoes, sitting at the computer side, read their feelings, but not by the you read between the lines into my. You're in my heart, you're in my fingertips.
like you, has become a habit. Sad song played repeatedly many times that he does not know how much time passed around, myself do not understand why the attachment to you is, as always. You do not appear, I would rather like to wait, to wait ... ... wait for you in my sight.
like you, has become a habit. Want to call and tell you I miss you, but I do not want to do that, I do not want to bother you, you have your own life. Really do not want it? Their fingers every time you have a good phone call, but ultimately did not call you. I'm afraid I tell you how much I miss you,puma kids shoes, I will be your heart's burden.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links