View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 7465335 at 03:18 on April 9, 2006 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Original Literature angels and dolphins ......
angel falls in love with dolphins, had lost their wings;
Dolphins fell in love with an angel, from all alone ......
angels every day, flying in between heaven and earth to find the wounded. Then, into human form, its healing. She was happy, because,tory burch reva, looking at the injured person to re-think the power of love to start a new life, find their own true love, is a very happy event. Her carefree, innocent and beautiful. Angel is very beautiful, white skin, big eyes, has a sunny smile, in fact, the most beautiful or her wings, it was a pair of magical wings, white, can reach all your wishes.
dolphins had been a handsome boy, and later, lovers leave, he kept running, drained the water body will not be found in tears ... ... day and night, day by day, but there is always a time, looking at his legs to lose control, trance; tears. Later, he got used to upside down, motionless. He thought, the only way it will not shed tears come.
a crystal glass angel, who can collect the tears of sorrow over the world, and then put the glass in the sun, the sad men can see their tears into a rainbow, had pain Toru heart's memory will be able to forget, let go ......
dolphins too much love, so the tears could not. He can not forget everything once, do not want to forget,tory burch on sale, just select a person,tory burch outlet, upside down, in a daze, your own. He can not tell, whether you hate her, perhaps, is too fond of it.
angel decided to help him;
dolphins decided to try to forget.
Angel tried a variety of ways, the tears into a rainbow, happy to tell the story of dolphins, dolphins hands warm heart, always bare their smiles. When the sun rises, they stand in the edge shouting,tory burch sale, the release of all unpleasant; Then they climbed the highest in the aerial view of the city, listen to the most pure, the most pleasant voice; afternoon, two people stuck together sun , the smell of fragrant warm sun; night under the stars, wave edge, make a wish ......
dolphins every day happy and feel from the victory of the angels drawing near.
Angel asked:
Dolphin said,

angel silent.
they came to the church, it was the first time an angel tears. Tears, is transparent, flow lips, is salty. Angels bring warm others, against the Dolphins on the shoulders, first understand what is warm.
Dolphins hold an angel too tightly; angel want to kiss the dolphins, but the ultimate courage.
angel told Mary that I fell in love with the dolphins;
dolphins told God,tory burch 2011, I fell in love with an angel.
Our Lady said, boy, you can not love, because you belong to a different world. If, this love, you have to break the wings is not always an angel.
God told dolphins, if you together; if she fell in love with you, she will break the wings, always be looking up at the sky.
Dolphin said, everything I have to bear the tears of an angel because I pity me, I would never turn into dolphins, and then wandering the boundless sea, can not get on shore. Please do not let her get hurt, because she is the most kind-hearted angel.
wings angel returned to heaven, God said that the people you love the distance, he does not love you, good hurt, and he returned to his life, as you get too warm for all people, to find their own happiness.
do not believe in angels, flying all over the world each place, and will also find him to dolphin presence.
she knew, he abandoned her.

However, the Angels will not be noticed in any case, the corner of the sea, a dolphin upside down,tory burch boots, to let anyone see his tears.
sad angel back Tianya; love her dolphin chose the Cape.
the good angel that find a dolphin has its own well-being;
dedicated dolphin firmly believe that only heaven is the place to bring a happy angel.
a horizon, a cape; a sky, a sea ......
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links