View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:38 AM   #1
S7i3f6p7m

Default And reported the

recruitment miss 2 folk, one a reporter , rotating the news that morn had reported as early as know more about point . There are students from Akira in front of me I did not recognize them the next ,GHD Hair Straightener, yesterday in the sleepwalking !

http://www.jsjjw.cn/index/node16/userobject1ai43159.html

later heat 80,90 like
new industries and high-tech enterprise
reporter above the scene that happened ahead the recruitment ambition stand the phenomenon of Enthusiasm ,GHD Ireland, such as the new medicine, energy saving , high-end equipment manufacturing, solar stamina and additional sectors of job seekers flocked to the former corporate booth , such as light Group , landscape companies. In increase , as Sanjiang Electric , Tianyuan Ai Errui electronic technology ,GHD Hair Ireland, the 3 additional high-tech undertaking web technology Ai front of the booth is too a lot of nominees .
pill companies in this country apt invest health attention productions in extra than 20 R & D and sale class jobs , corporate brain of human resources Sheng Liang received a thick pile of resumes. Sanjiang Electric Group, Central Min hiring director told reporters that companies launched current products such for ultrasonic motors , graduates are preoccupied .
traditional cold -intensive manufacture
Shaorenwenjin
contrast, some orthodox industries, such as the city mechanical processing ,GHD Salon Styler, knitwear and other labor-intensive enterprises in the booth is in front of the chilly. Seeing the booth next gate strong fashionable Internet companies , a mechanism manufacturing company is hiring manager Ms Wong psychological imbalance ,GHD IV Styling Set, yet absences to come before their own booth , and she even said
10:30 alternatively so,GHD Carry Case Styler, many elements because few graduates amused, are lost to early

Sponsored Links