View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:06 AM   #1
SW9r2s1h4gi

Default To appraise the suppliers , yet still nought apt w

Assessment of suppliers in agreement with the enterprise 's treatises of league , to not placard before , whether prior notification to assess to see the real entity , no real averaging !
arrangements yesterday p.m. to assess the 3 suppliers , one of them I went to When they are near the company , give their boss called ,
me: yellow boss, Hello !
yellow boss : Hello Hello !
me: I am purchasing the club company, to you today Company to assess your company do ?
yellow boss : Oh, I'm in Taiwan, Chang, vice chancellor come to us your right ! number is 13843894138.
I : Yes .
me: CHEUNG Total , Hello! I was purchasing the club company, today to assess your company , your company do ?
Zhang Vice President : Hello, I'm on the outside, you find it , Mr. Q our business , his call is : 12345698712
I : Q Sir,Women's Minnetonka Handbags, Hello! I was purchasing the union company, today to assess your company , your company do ?
Q Sir, I am apologetic , I'm out , I you to our Cattle health treatment companies to ascertain lessons we have a long bar ,
cry is ended , my automobile came to their plant gate , the driver honked the horn, not seen in human to open the door , and then , out of a security, Xiong Baba , whom You? what the ?
me: I am purchasing the club company, to assess your vegetation ?
Security : Assessing the factory is act ?
I : D @ 3 $%&*% TG
Security: register as ,
registration finished, go in , yet too found the livestock segment chief , in their appointment room sat the company .
8 greenbacks a barrel brought 2 cups of water ... ................ await three minutes , then came a long cattle class .
I began to go , please provide pertinent documents and certificates in commerce , business unit no an , Daily report apt penetrate the afterward creation , tin no,Women's Minnetonka Ankle, under the quality control ashore the report ambition to see , can not, below the product process to see can not , absence to shoot a photo , can not .............. .. anyway,Minnetonka Moccasin, nothing can,Children's Minnetonka Moccasin! Well ,Minnetonka Boots, nought you can, I achieved the ass to depart. Assessment is completed !

this is our last annual to their boss soliciting , saying nothing to do, We give a chance to see at the factory with yo nice immediately , I mandate extra , to assess ,Women's Minnetonka Slippers, by such a

Sponsored Links