View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
g1oyu2of
Major

g1oyu2of is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

141445 2007 年 06 月 17 日 23:33 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
People Description: In no particular order

Ning ---- Nickname: acne. (The native of Changde, Dongbin Dongting, Nantong, Changsha, locally produced such as raw material. and long-standing amateur creation. ultimately lead to college unsightly thin yellow face hungry, unkempt sight. to the plastic surgery team led by acne also do so was admitted to the Yiyang City People's Hospital plastic surgery, carried out face skin grafting. after professional treatment,new balance outlet, where you can tell you: he does not pull a cold!)

Xiaowu Yun - nickname: * bend it. (An organ because of its curved shape of a round of machete month, when the expansion, as if one is not the color of the rainbow, To blow the sky. Sigh, the original creator of the ghost is a magic ax carved exquisite art. Therefore, according to China Principle pictographic writing, was this name.)

Zhong Zhiwen - bedroom house nickname: A embarrassed. Women called: cocky text. (His pride, but a good heart. He low-key,new balance 574, but respected by the people. He can practice God's gift of superb anal, you can release the art of fart called super cocky, whether he is the incarnation of gods, or Hell's messenger? no one knows. But certainly that he is a Communist.)

Liu ---- Nickname: legs baby. (Who saw meritorious service, he inherited the fine tradition of King Kong, do not give the enemy any chance ... Liu Xiang at this moment their souls. He did not make-up. He did not make. At this moment, he is not a man in combat, he is not a people ... (This person is very smelly feet, and he was someone with a bed, next to respiratory infections. The third day of lower body paralysis,new new balance shoes,Weird - Qzone log, ######ual dysfunction, confined to bed dozens of days to a month convalescence gruel mixed pickles only restore sanity. really without fire. After the Luo Xiangyan - nickname: Little Swallow. (He Shenqingruyan,new balance sneakers, and potbellied. He can eat 10 cages once steamed,new balance shoes, but also hysterical boss said: bowls of ramen again,Christmas Eve - Qzone log! I admit, I have not been to Africa,25 Liangshiliangting get 3 million 3 million renov, but at the time, I seem to see to what. This man looks like (From the Korean > Song Hye Kyo on Rian's nickname, because of its ideological cleavage resembles Rian --- pious unfathomable. Often in an instant uttered without any signs of screams. and then in the dog's appearance, performance performance art. the sound echoes in the empty bedroom, adding several sad and desolate. faint often exudes murderous eyes to achieve the exclusive purpose of someone else's computer.)

Fu Wenyuan - nickname: masculine. (His melancholy eyes, deep in tears already tired. In a crowded room, alone, basking in the fog-filled cigarettes. Apart from the short moment of combustion,new balance running shoes, saw a blurred face. Last Change into a pile of soot, a cigarette butt, and a whole lung nicotine. This is the masculine.)

continued

unfinished ... I miss my college life, Ha ha!
g1oyu2of is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links