View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
SW9r2s1h4gi

Default Did no activity the annual 's No. 1 didnot corner

did not play a turn one year's No. 164 did not,Women's Minnetonka Slippers, so the journey of dedicated players! Click the thread
the same district: Dragons global Country: Zhou role: JURASSIC Yan Kee role of ownership: Xu Peng (Dragon Heart die ghostwriter)

for it is fun to melodrama with, activity time is too very front rank,Minnetonka Moccasins Boots, gradually recharge in fewer than thousands. The before annual deserving to work causes, had never played, tin last visit showed no role in the wrong place of ​​the favor, yet carefully did not test the role of all of the district, contact the customer service in consensus with the process ID, and so all message passed ashore. And afterward by tel to the customer, retarding list the role namely there is really not role, yet the disc tin discern the actually top-washed a lot of money, technical departments to submit the array, so I left a good phone number to adjoin me, the such a big journey to reinstate the role of chanting the corporation can make me laugh and wail out the results. Two days later received this message:

Hello, immense web, your feedback for we have, very sorry,Women's Minnetonka Knee Length, because this role long time no visit,Women's Minnetonka Moccasin, to optimize waiter data, we account as the file to your network】 【Giant clean up, so you can not handle. Please check the processing results in the following to rate our services, thank you for your support,Women's Minnetonka Ankle, for advice, you are welcome to contact us, and quote your ticket number: 01301647】 【Giant.I just want to mention this: the journey is the game which I played the maximum fun for me an online game, in fact, removed the role of wastage for me is when I rushed, but that tens of thousands of dollars, or that I count on the sensibilities on the game. Giant unilateral removed for my role, what is it that you lost, whether the data is deleted in order to optimize the waiter role, is at least in terms of 1 year did not even play the No. 1 does not turn 164 of the clean it, not to advert I did not corner 125 trumpet is also a play on no you did not erase, whether that server is a problem or fault cao be deleted my number, just absence to give me an explanation, and do not use official sounding information to stall me .

this I do no attack any folk and companies, constantly the staff forum is not effortless, purchaser irritation of the problem, technical ministry was not whichever nice results. Fortunately, I think the problem is extra objective, so this post devoted to the junket players,Minnetonka Moccasin, entire the treasure around the virtual world by any period may come to naught.

Sponsored Links