View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
Q1u4r8a9n

Default Thank you, Wu Xiaojun the access of business

1. Wu Xiaojun Tao technology teacher sent a message, I feel gloried. Thank you.
2. For our generation, the Chinese system Wu Xiaojun 2.13 contrived teacher, represents a approximately insurmountable altitudes. Dating back 23 years antecedent, 38-year-old Wu Xiaojun, along the assembly language, in the lack of file advocate the premise, CCDOS 2.10 has been became, made three low-density floppy disk 2.11 Chinese system. Since then, Wu Xiaojun the teacher's life began to turn.
3. impression that the merely time I saw Wu Xiaojun teacher,Lacoste Running Trainers, was held in 1996 in Zhengzhou, This conference, I met teachers and Transplantation and Hemopurification Wu Xiaojun, Zhu Chongjun,Womens Lacoste Trainers, Zhou Zhinong, and numerous other industry that I adore the older generation.
4. years, I hardly have any contact with the teacher and Wu Xiaojun, fair silently watching his evolution. Clever Xiaojun accretion computer to the agricultural team go, work to Hua, and Wu Xiaojun dynamic teacher-related message, fewer and fewer. Internet age, forgetfulness, and sometimes makes affective complex.
5. decided to restart the Tao technology, I gave Wu Xiaojun teacher wrote a message and then send her a txt message to tell him the send. He was prose my message to show the process of meticulous, so I profoundly mixed feelings.
6. receive the information, he quickly return a message, effective me he was in the field. Back in Beijing, he sent a message of how to write. When I acquainted him no inscription, he went back to annotate why the message put ahead proposals inscribed. Let my consciousness is namely he's inscribed: Xiaojun microprocessor equipment consultant. He is still ambitioning to put together their own computers and Xiaojun.
7. Although there are some juvenile people online, and created a website specifically to discuss how to activity DOS in the windows of a current era for the role, even to the idea of ​​DOS Phoenix Nirvana,Buy Lacoste, yet in any circumstance,Lacoste Canvas Trainers, we need to admission of pain,Womens Lacoste Trainers New, not what, DOS has convert history.
8. Wu Xiaojun improve pedagogue still 2.13, namely responsible for the consumer namely act their utmost apt achieve the liability of one writer. In this epoch of chief action, folk interested in
9. Now programmers have with some of the older generation gap among the programmer, this generation breach from technology brings not only changes in technology and culture, but also for the schooling received by the young and the context inconsistency. China's software development and fabrication tools came from the United States, a new generation of Chinese programmers inevitably be more of these tools embedded in civilization, finally we will detect that China's software if the consumer can too change the destiny, then category source of strength will comesintoseffect the mulish Chinese culture, not abandon,Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, fear and unremitting.
10. Thank you, Wu Xiaojun teacher. I wish you pay more care to the body in the retirement life.

Sponsored Links